Rules

SHINee MusicBox

Suzy quickly ripped out a page from her notebook, scribbling down the rules for the boys. "Done." She smiled, proud of herself for finishing it within 3 easy minutes.

  1. Must not talk to me in the hallway
  2. Do not make eye contact
  3. Don't sit by me at lunch
  4. Don't talk to me in class
  5. We are strangers
  6. Do not even talk to me out of class (except when we are at my apartment)
  7. Act in any kind of manner to ignore me 
    *Just like the group of girls you saw at the mall

Suzy cocked her head to the side. "So, what do you think?" She smiled as she crossed her legs waiting for their responds.

"WHAT IS THIS?!?" Shouted Jonghyun. "We're basically here to also protect you!" Suzy scoffed.

"Protect me? I'm mostly protecting you and your 'Secret life'." She rolled her eyes. "It's either that or no school." The boys groaned and nodded. 

"Deal.." They answered in unison, hanging their head low. 

"Good boys." Suzy smiled. "I'm gonna wash up. I'll apply your school things tomorrow." She headed to the bathroom.

Minho looked around, making sure Suzy wasn't in the room anymore or anywhere near the room. He nodded his head as he looked at Onew. "Yah, saengs!" The leader called out. The boys huddled into a tiny circle. "The rules, for now we're agreeing. But when it comes to our school days, let's break them."

Key grinned, nodding. "I like the sound of that, Jinki." The boy evilly clasped his hands together, "We're pretty much rebels anyways."