Introducing

SHINee MusicBox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCq21Itc5Vg <== Please listen so it goes along with the chapter! :)

 

"Okay..well to start things off i'm Suzy Jung, 17, and I live with my mom. Now tell me about you." Suzy said but came out a little demanding. The boys quickly formed a straight line and chanted, "We're Shining SHINee!" They once more fist pumped into the air with a smile plastered on their faces. "I'm Jinki Lee, the oldest among these guys." He explained stepping forward. "Oh, you can also call me Onew too, Miss Suzy." Suzy starting blushing when Onew said the last part, she quickly held her cheeks with her palms and nodded for them to continue. "I'm Jonghyun Kim. Second oldest and nice to meet you." He flashed a smile of pearl white teeth. "I'm Kibum Kim. Nice to meet you too, Suzy."

"I'm Minho Choi. Nice to meet you, Suzy."

"Annyeong! I'm Taemin Lee! Please take good care of us!" Taemin bowed repeatedly. 

Suzy giggled and kneeled in front of the boys. "You guys don't seem that bad.." She mumbled while gazing at their heavenly faces.

"What was that?" Asked Jonghyun, cupping his ears to hear her better.

"A-Ani! It was nothing." Jonghyun shook his head and smiled widely at her.

"Miss Suzy, let us perform a song for you." Without her answer they stood in their spots and as started dancing to their song. Soon enough they were finished and happy to see a smile formed on Suzy's face. "Did you like it?" Asked Taemin curiously.

She smiled and stood up. "YES! I can't wait to tell my friends about you guys!" Excitedly she stood up and clapped her hands together but the boys quickly shouted.

"NO! YOU CAN'T, MISS SUZY!" They all shouted in unison. Suzy looked down at them and kneeled to their level again.

"Why can't I?" She asked confused.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

YEAH, short chappie I know. .__. Kinda boring? Ehehe sorry, my writing style is plain and..boring. :x
But tell me what you think, please. :)) Thank you very much! I appreciate it!!