Sign us up!

SHINee MusicBox

The boys lazily sat around in their tiny forms again, whistling and singing while Suzy sat at her desk finishing her homework. 

"Yah, Miss Suzy, can you do something for us?" Asked Taemin as he found ways to get to the desk. 

"What is it?" She asked concentrating on the math problems. 

"Can you sign us up for school?" The boy asked as he sat down near her desk lamp. 

Without paying attention she nodded, "Sure." 

"That was easy." Taemin muttered, standing up brushing his pants. 

"WAIT!" Suzy shouted, slamming the table, startling Taemin and the others. "NO! Nuh-uh! Nooo! Never!" 

"Why not?!" Jonghyun begged. "You already said yes!!" Onew pleaded. Suzy blew her fringe knowing she was going to lose this argument of letting them go to her school or not. 

"Alright alright!" She held her hands up. "I'll sign you guys up..just..you have rules to follow though!" The boys nodded, giving her their full attention. 

"Tell us anything and we won't argue back at you!" Minho said with wide eyes. The rest of the boys nodded, waiting for her rules. 

"Listen and pay close attention, cause I won't be repeating myself." She said as she fixed her glasses to sit on the bridge of her nose better.