Reasons or a better understanding

SHINee MusicBox

Onew with a worried expression looked at Suzy, "Miss Suzy, if you tell about us and it spreads, it wouldn't be a good idea at all!"

"And if people see us in this formation, we'll be locked in the musicbox forever and no one can ever open the box nor can we.." Taemin added quickly after Onew. 

Though she understood everything they said, she couldn't quite figure out one thing. "How come the box opened?" She blinked confused. The boys sighed and shook their heads. 

"This is too much explaining Miss. Suzy. But because you're our owner, we'll tell you. The box opened because the owner before you abandoned us. I believe it's been about  2 months since that person left us. If they don't come back within a week then the musicbox is locked again and we have to wait for another owner to find us. I guess our owner grew tired of us and ditched us." Key explained sitting comfortably on the couch secretly hiding his feelings of him being sad.

"Ahh.." Suzy nodded her head in understandment now and sat on her bed. She let out a sigh while the boys were chatting and relaxing. "Am I even going to take good care of them?" She thought and laid on her bed frustrated of what to do. Without knowing she fell asleep snuggling with her blanket.

"Onew Hyung! Missy Suzy fell asleep!" Minho pointed and smiled. "She's pretty! I like our new owner!" Jonghyun chuckled and pat Minho's back. 

"Let's play a lullaby song for her even though she's asleep!" Key suggested and grinned. Everyone else nodded and went to there spots and danced to the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jjxyxXUcYw <= they danced to :)

______________________________________________________________________________

 

This story kinda fails now :P But tell me what you think and have any suggestions?

Please tell me and  i'll think of something ahaha running low on ideas ><