Welcome to the Real World

SHINee MusicBox

"You must do whatever I say." 

"Don't we do that already?" Key mumbled as he filed his nails. "Yah." You growled and narrowed your eyes. You sighed and dragged your feet to your closet. "Just let me get dressed and we'll head out, okay?" You quickly got an outfit and went to the bathroom, getting your outfit together.

30 minutes later 

"Alright! Boys, stay together. Stick by me always and don't wonder off! Got it?!" You called out having five boys salute to you. "YES, MA'AM!" Jonghyun called out. You  shook your head and chuckled. "Aigoo..this is going to be a long day.." You sighed. The six of you were at the mall just strolling around so they can get the hang of the real world. 

"Isn't that the loner girl at school?" One of the girls from your school whispered to the others. "Ha, what's she doing with those boys? I bet she paid them to make her look good or something." The girls roared with laughter as they saw you walking near them. 

"Who are those group of pretty people?" Onew asked as he grinned like a maniac. "Those girls? Haha..pretty...They're like..the preps of my school.." As you walked past the group of the pretty girls you lowered your head as they loudly chattered about you. "Suzy-ah...why're they saying those things?" Taemin asked you in a quiet voice. "Let's just say..they don't like me.. but it's fine..I don't need to be liked, right?" You said trying not to worry Taemin though it wasn't helping anyone. 

"Why're you guys even following her?" The girls spat. "Her? You mean..Suzy?" Key corrected. "Whatever that thing is." 

"Woah woah woah! Hold up! You just call Suzy a thing?" Jonghyun scoffed not believing his ears. "She's SUZY. Learn her name." 

Hearing them talk about you while you were there you fastened your pace and flushed getting embarrassed from the scene. 

"H-HEY! SUZY! WAIT UP!" Minho called out as he sprinted to you with his athletic legs. "Minho!" You half shouted and turned to him as you came to a halt.

"Don't..make such a big scene..please.. I don't like attention.." You huffed feeling tears well up in your eyes. Memories from school of the girl's came to your mind. You imagined that the boys would be attending your school and having them see you get harrassed and get embarrassed in front of them. You didn't want that. You don't want them to worry about you but now that they arrived..seems like everything's going to change.

"Welcome to the real world...This is reality." You whispered beneath your breath as you hung your head low.

 

_______________________________________---

Update finally! And a terrible update too! \O/ WOHOO