Dolls to human

SHINee MusicBox

The next morning, you were laying in bed still in your school uniform. "Good thing it's Saturday.." Still laying in bed you stretched your arms above your head and yawned. You glanced at the box and it was strange. Your eyes bulged out of your sockets and you fell out of bed, scurrying to the open box. You looked around the box and around your room, you froze in place. "SH-SHINee?" You heard noises coming from the bathroom.

"Hyung! Is this what she uses as her scent? She smells like delicious strawberries!"

You furrowed your brows together, knowing that famalliar voice. It's that Tae kid touching my stuff I bet. You grunted and got off your knees, going towards the bathroom slamming the door open. Your jaw dropped and you took a big gulp. 'Full. Sized. Humans?'

"Oh! Miss Suzy! You're awake!" Said Onew flashing his charming smile. "Oh my! Look at that hair!" Your lips formed a thin line at the last comment. You were no longer the shy you. "Excuse me, Mr. Diva but did I ever say anything mean about you? And you better watch it mister, for YOU are under MY HOUSEHOLD." You snapped at Key with a huff. Feeling a bit self concious you fixed your hair and asked the boys to get out. They did as told.

"Key..." Minho shook his head. "Should have just kept your mouth shut." Jonghyun added shaking his head with Minho. Taemin clicked his tongue while Onew walked having the rest follow but Key. "W-Wait! G-Guys! I'll apologize!" hurriedly he chased after them.

You slumped against the bathroom door and slapped your cheeks lightly. "Those boys are even more handsome in full size human form!" Trying to forget what you've just seen you splashed water on your face and headed back to your room. The boys were scrambled everywhere. With their big bodies everywhere in the room it made your room look tiny.

"Miss Suzy!" Taemin called out to you. "It's been awhile since we've been to the outside world and I..We were wondering if you were kind enough to let us see more of the world..?" You looked around the room at the hopeful faces and deflated your shoulders in defeat. 'I can't stand these handsome faces and their kind hearts..' but then you looked at Key and shook your head. 'Maybe not all of them.' "Alright." you sighed and nodded your head. "Under one condition," you said with a smirk "You all must do whatever I say."

-•----—_>¥~•|!]<]¥{€|>{€[+{=•£<*~ 
-Sorry I'm having like the worst writers block ever lol it's not even cool. Well this was a lame chapter update ;P enjoy? :') Btw this was done on my iPod cuz my laptop isn't working. >:(