Chapter 6 ~ The End

His whisper is Lucifer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Merry Christmas! Last chapter ♡ Have a wonderful Christmas holiday! ♡

In the palace, Jonghyun was walking towards his private room. He beckoned Jinki and Taemin to follow him while telling Kibum that he should take care of everyone. Kibum just snorted and wanted to comment on it but one side eye of Jonghyun made him roll his eyes and he just shouted at Minho to help him and not stare at Lucifer.  

Jinki frowned a bit when he looked at Taemin but walked beside Jonghyun inside the room. “It was a perfect battle, what do you think?” Jinki smiled softly when Taemin closed the door behind them and his eyes had sparks.  

“Perfect and long… I would rather be here than on the battlefield. Though we got rid of the stereotype for a while,” Jonghyun shook his head and looked at Taemin who walked closer and knelt.  

“Stand up, I want to see you better,” Jjong said and smirked when Taemin obediently stood up and bit his lip softly looking at the side. “You look like you want to say something, babe, something is troubling you?” Jjong whispered against Taemin’s ear when Minnie shivered after feeling breath against his ear.  

“Master...” Taemin whispered. “Yes, baby?” Jjong grinned and ran his fingers over Taemin’s shoulders, neck, and to his back. He couldn’t have enough, the body of his Nephilim was just so much perfect.  

“I...” He bit his lip and looked at Jinki who was sitting on the bed watching the duo. Jinki had no idea what he should feel. Was he jealous? Envious? Unsure what will happen next?  

Jonghyun looked at Jinki and back at Taemin. “Aw... Taeminnie, this is Jinki, he is my right hand... and has been always by my side. You, me, and him, we should be the best trio that is unstoppable. No one can break us. I will share my love towards you both,” Jjong chuckled but then his eyes dangerously sparkled.  

“Don’t you dare to challenge each other. You are both mine, I want you both on the same line, understand?” Hyun growled.  

Jinki took a deep breath, looked at the side, and nodded. “I understand, master,” he whispered. Jonghyun nodded and looked at Taemin. "I understand, master, I will do everything..." Taemin smiled softly.  

"Good boys, now let's relax," Jjong snorted and lay on the bed when Jinki got against his right side and Taemin against his left side.  

"Are you speechless, boys?" Hyun purred and raised his eyebrow. "For me is enough to feel your presence, master," Jinki whispered and closed his eyes. "After so many years... I am finally with you, master... I don't want to be away from you again..." Taemin whispered and hugged Jonghyun closer, he sniffed and closed his eyes placing his head on Jjong's chest. Jinki opened his eyes and almost frowned but he saw Jonghyun's piercing eyes.  

He just bit his lip and smiled apolitically. He then also hugged Jonghyun and placed his head on Hyun's shoulder. Jjong smirked happily and closed his eyes when he soon fell asleep just like his two amazing demons.  

   

Demons don't have to sleep a lot, though Jonghyun was exhausted from fights. He could sleep now for a while, gaining his whole energy back. They woke up after some hours, they didn't count hours in the hell but at least they could say that their nap was long. Jjong stretched, Taemin yawned and pressed his cheek against the chest more, his pillow was nice and warm, why he would like to go away? Jonghyun's tit was amazing after all so he didn't want to argue with being on it.  

Jinki snuggled closer as well and slowly opened his eyes. "I thought that you two were the most energic babies and puppies in hell, but you look more like tired babies and kittens," Jjong snorted laughing when he pressed kisses on both men's foreheads.  

Taemin whined and whined for more kisses, he pressed his lips against Jonghyun's and kissed him eagerly. He wanted more and he used more passionate feelings that were pushed over the whole bedroom. Jinki pouted and sat across Jonghyun's lap wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter