Chapter 5

His whisper is Lucifer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul widened his eyes when he scanned a boy who should have been a solution for their trouble. He couldn’t imagine his help. Siwon probably was on the same thought because he exchanged his looks with Heechul and gulped a bit.

“Who was put in charge of this place?” Jungsu asked. “Me and Siwon,” Heechul said and took his bow and an arrow in his hands. Jungsu nodded and looked at Taemin who was just staring at the enemy army that was coming closer.

“Taemin?” he said carefully. The boy didn’t move but everyone felt something weird, it was like they had the company of Taemin in their heads.

“You better stay back… and wait for my word,” suddenly an angelic voice said, well, almost like an angel’s voice but with an aura of a demon. It came out from Taemin’s mouth, Tae still didn’t even flinch but suddenly moved.

He started walking towards the army. In his right hand appeared fire that formed a bow, almost like Heechul’s but this one was more decorated and full of runes. In Taemin’s left hand appeared an ice ball from which was forming a few arrows.

“Why we should listen to some kid?” one of the trainers frowned. “Because you don’t want to feel angel’s power eating you,” Jungsu replied and looked at the old man who raised an eyebrow but then it happened.

Taemin prepared his five arrows in the bow, he stopped walking and his eyes pierced the front line of demons, the leader Ewear stopped and also stopped his followers, he frowned a bit. Taemin smirked when his fingers pulled on the bowstring. Then he just let it go and arrows flew in the direction of demons who were watching it in awe when colors and mix of various powers appeared. Fire, ice, water, wind. It appeared at once in arrows and then another power was sent at them just with a single word Taemin said.

And Jungsu and others could feel it too, their demonic’s whole body felt the angel among them but the power of an angel wasn’t attacking them at all just warning them. Who was attacked, was the enemy. The first line started screaming in agony and when the arrows pierced a few of them, their screams grew bigger when Taemin’s power was dancing among them.

“Go. Kill the rest.” Taemin said soundly. “So what are you waiting for?! Kill them! No mercy!” Minho shouted and Heechul frowned at him. “Ya kid, it was my place to say that.”

Minho just smiled innocently but demons shouted and ran toward the enemy’s army though the enemy had more demons, it didn't matter. They were taken back and when Lucifer’s army made a move, they weren’t enough quick to do offensive or defensive and their leader and captains had a hard time fighting back.

Taemin’s smirk grew bigger but he pulled out his swords and started dancing with them around enemies like it was nothing.

 

Meanwhile at the time, when the battle in the center started, it was close to the end at the battlefield where Jonghyun was fighting with Gwiah. Gwiah’s demons have been already dead or taken as slaves. It was just a battle between the leader of the Northern kingdom and the Lucifer.

Gwiah had problems seeing through a fog that was becoming darker and fatter. It was slowing him, he growled and tried to escape but at that moment he felt pain in his chest when the corners of the fog were full of sharp knives.

“You can’t win, kid,” a voice resonated in Gwiah’s head. The demon growled and used his left power he was trying to stock and use it later. He thought he would win. But he lost. Jonghyun was waiting for it. He made a last move and Gwiah screamed in pain when his chest pierced a hand.

He was slammed against the gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter