Chapter 2

His whisper is Lucifer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the seventh part, fifteen demons were planning how they will take control over the whole hell. There was a big barrier made from small barriers and a trainer of demons was unconsciously laying on the ground. The ground under them shook, Jisun, the leader of this rebellion, looked around himself.

"What it was?" One of the demons asked. "Just probably something fell on the ground somewhere," Jisun said and shrugged.

The barrier suddenly shivered and something was crawling over the barrier. It was black and it was copying the structure of the barrier.

"J-Jisun?" Woojung stammered shaking with their leader and pointed at it. "Don't worry, it won't get here, we used all of our powers!" Jisun smirked but it didn't calm all of them.

The ground shook again and under Jisun it cracked, a hole that was slowly spreading. Jisun had to jump away from it and hissed.

"L-l-lo-lo..." Woojung widened his eyes stammering and pointed in one direction.

Two masked men with big horns were standing there, one had in his hand a black and grey fire which was sending its power at the barrier slowly eating it. The other one had nothing in his hand, but his hand was raised and his fingers were wiggling. Jisun looked at them and hissed.

"Make the barrier stronger!" He yelled. "Jisun... we... we can't make it..." Jinbae bit his lip.

Jisun hissed and used his power and sent it to the barrier. But the barrier suddenly cracked. They heard footsteps that were sonorously heard and when they turned their heads to the other side, their eyes widened. To the barrier was a walking not so-tall man who had beautiful red eyes under the scarf which was on his face. He had bigger horns than two masked men had and a sword by his side. They had no idea who it was but in their stomach, they felt a wave of respect. The ground shook again and black fire just like acid ate the barrier from one side. And then the barrier was just not here anymore. Fourteen demons gulped, and the fifteenth one growled sending his power made from lighting at the man who was coming closer. He stopped walking and waited for lighting to hit him. At that moment, when it did hit him, he disappeared into dust, and Jisun snorted winking happily at his friends. But in just a second, or maybe less than in a second, his hair was yanked back by the strong grip. Now they saw him clearly, without the scarf. It was noticeable that this demon isn't just a casual demon.

"Show your respect to your Lucifer!" Two masked men growled and fourteen demons widened their eyes when they realized it. They knelt shivering and Jonghyun pulled Jisun's hair more back when the demon tried to protect himself. Hyun's finger with a long claw slowly made its way over the boy's neck.

"Have you tried to defeat your master, boy?" Hyun snorted growling and showed his sharp teeth.

Hyun chuckled when he heard a growl with a whine. "Don't try so hard... you are just a useless weak demon..." Hyun just yanked the hair at the side throwing Jisun there against a stone wall.

Jjong walked to the trainer murmuring some spells. After a while, the man started coughing but Jonghyun's back was hit by lighting. Hyun's eyes were calm. He pushed lighting at Jisun who started fighting with him. For Jonghyun it was easy, he was just playing with the young demon as if he was just a mouse. He could use his bigger power but he wanted to give him a lesson. Will he kill him? He can easily kill a demon. But Jjong loved giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter