Chapter 3

His whisper is Lucifer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho gritted his teeth. He was already traveling through the whole America and couldn’t find anybody with the name Taemin. The poor young demon who didn’t know that in America he wouldn’t be able to find him when he is from Asia. He had in front of him a long way of trying to find one demon boy in the whole world.

His master didn’t tell him any details, even if Jinki knew where Minho could find Taemin he didn’t tell. Jonghyun didn’t tell him anything because he wanted to punish Minho. He knew that Minho was disobeying his orders for a long time, also he was acting against the rules.

Meanwhile, in the hell, Jonghyun was nervously and with a slowly increasing anger walking from one corner to another one in his throne hall. He was just thinking about the whole situation that he faced. Jinki had to leave because Jjong told him to go for some food.

In the whole hell were groups of young demons, Jonghyun’s father was Lucifer for almost five hundred years. When the new Lucifer was announced, young demons thought that they will have a chance to take the power over the whole hell.

“Still stressed?”

Hyun heard a purr and then looked at Kibum who had just appeared and had taken a place on the armchair. “Any news, Kibum? Or why are you disturbing me when you know that this place isn’t yours,” Jjong growled and pierced his eyes through Kibum’s head. “Oh, no no, my master got angry,” Kibum purred and chuckled.

“Sure, much news. The northern kingdom is on the way here,” Kibum said and Jonghyun hissed. “What… don’t tell me that we will be in some battle when we have problems inside as well!”

“Well, they see the center… the highest kingdom being in a weak point… and they think that Lucifer is busy with his people in the main kingdom to which are others subordinated,” Kibum nodded and Jjong growled smacking his fist against the wall in which appeared a small hole.

In the hell were five kingdoms, Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western, and the main center in the middle. And if also the other three kingdoms would see it as an opportunity to take over the center, it won’t be fine.

“I need Taemin… go and gather all of our trainers. All of our fully trained demons’ troops. We will meet at the square. We have twenty groups of young demons in training, if they were feeling ready for the riots, they can be ready for a war,” Hyun growled and looked at Kibum who leaned against the armchair. “I think it is not needed, Ryeowook said that their troops count two hundredth demons together with the main one. It shouldn’t be a big deal,” Kibum said. “Why didn’t Ryeowook come by himself?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow when Kibum snorted. “Last time you almost slammed him against the wall, I am not surprised he has the respect of you,” Kibum laughed. “You should learn it too,” Hyun growled and showed his fangs but looked at Jinki who appeared with a tray that was full of food, even demons were sometimes hungry for some good raw meat!

“Did something happen?” Jinki asked when he placed the tray on the table and looked curiously at his master. “Something different from Kibum who never obeys you?” he added and Kibum showed his fangs at Jinki when Jinki growled softly at him.

“Be careful,” Jonghyun looked at Kibum and narrowed his eyes but then he looked back at Jinki. “We have to get ready our demons, the Northern kingdom seems to be on their not-so-friendly way here,” he said almost growling, and then he walked to the tray with bloody pork and beef.

“What? They probably got news about riots in here,” Jinki blinked and Jjong stopped eating. “Aha! That’s the best point! How they can know about riots… unless there was a traitor… or maybe they got here someone who is making those riots...” Jonghyun growled and looked at Kibum. “Find me the traitor… now… you have ten minutes.”

“Oh wow, why so much time, don’t you want to give me just five?” Kibum said sarcastically and disappeared in the dust.

Jjong growled and finished eating, he sat on the throne and rubbed his forehead. Jinki sighed, took some bites of left food, drank water, and sat across Jonghyun’s lap running his hands over Hyun’s cheeks and to his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter