Chapter 4

His whisper is Lucifer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Horses that were used in hell weren’t looking like animals from the Earth. These ones were something between horse and tiger. It was tall like a normal horse but it had claws and sharp canine teeth. Its skin was covered like a crocodile protecting the skin. When Jonghyun appeared in the courtyard, he threw Swiah on the ground with a loud thud. And they were coming, the courtyard was big and in it could fit about five hundred men. Now were here just two hundred, prepared with weapons, and their eyes weren’t showing any mercy. Swiah was watching them in a horror.

“Like what you see? I am sure you do, I hope that you have some relatives among the enemy army,“ Jonghyun chuckled darkly. Swiah looked at Lucifer’s eyes where he saw only red with a tiny black orb.

“M-master…”

Turning to a stammering devil, there was standing a brown-haired man with three Hell’s horses. Jonghyun smirked, Ryeowook was still scared of him and it made his heart happy, he loved it when he could scare and discipline his demons.

“Finally, took you a time,” Hyun growled just teasing Ryeowook who stepped to the side and bit his lip bowing his head. Hyun smirked and looked at Jinki and Kibum who appeared as well. Jinki looked at his master, smiled, and locked Swiah’s hands with a rope.

They got on beasts and Hyun looked at Kibum. “You are the general for this battle,” he said and looked at Jinki smirking at him, “And you will take our prisoner. And Ryeowook!” Hyun’s eyes pierced Ryeowook’s head when the demon wanted just to disappear but he knew that it wouldn’t help. “Be on alert with everyone who stays here, understand? Send Jungsu up there to help Minho with finding Taemin,” Hyun said, he wanted to torture Minho a bit but they needed Taemin. And why? Taemin was a secret power. The demon that was born just once. Being the son of a demon and angel, you could tell he was a nephalem. He was sent to Earth because there was a man who was a perfect teacher for the young demon who came to the unknown world of Hell, his mother was a very nice demon while his dad was an angel that was probably killed.

Ryeowook nodded bowing when he felt that he can disappear so he did. Then they broke into the march. Demons followed their leader, Swiah was shivering, and Jinki’s power scared him, when Swiah couldn’t walk, he fell and was pulled by the rope even if he was on the ground, which caused many bruises. Lucifer and his army soon came to a big meadow among mountains. And they saw them, the army of the Northern kingdom.

Gwiah who was leading his demon widened his eyes when he saw Swiah who was thrown in front of… everyone held their breaths back. Lucifer. His red eyes with a dark aura that was spreading out into the surroundings, it was like a beast waiting to bite its fangs into a victim, a beast whose claws were ready to attack and tear the neck off.

“Northern kingdom. A pleasure to see you wanting so much to be a part of my slaves!” Jonghyun laughed sarcastically. “I wasn’t expecting that so many demons would like to be in Lucifer’s service. Here our little friend Swiah had told me how much eager you are,” he added when Jinki snorted and his power pressured against Swiah once more, the traitor rat screamed in pain. “P-please… no,” his pleads were heard, a few of Gwiah’s demons shivered and look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter