Chapter 1

His whisper is Lucifer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinki and Minho were staring at each other. Minho was pissed. His eyes were shining in orange colors.

"What do you mean by that..." Minho hissed and his eyes turned red.

"You heard me well, our boss is sending you up there... you have an easy task to do," Jinki smiled calmly.

"I never saw him! And now I should take and make some tasks he made for me? I am not his lap dog!" Minho growled when something, well more like someone, slapped his cheek and he fell to the ground with a red mark on his cheek.

"Wh-at it w-was?" Minho blinked and Jinki rubbed his forehead.

"You are in hell, for satan's sake, he hears everything," Jinki sighed. "You know, what to do... Minho... Go and find that ing damn boy," Jinki said and helped Minho up.

"How I even should find him? I don't know anything about him," Minho hissed.

"No one knows, his name is Taemin and he has been among humans for years now... our boss wants his dear one back..." Jinki nodded.

"Fine..." Minho nodded and disappeared.

Jinki sighed and looked at the corner of the room where he saw some movement.

"My Lord," Jinki bowed when he heard chuckles and felt a hand on his back.

"He is still a little kid... he doesn't respect me," a sharp voice whispered in Jinki's ear which caused shivers over whole Jinki's body.

"He is young... my Lord... you were like him too," Jinki smiled and bit his lip.

"A young boy without respect... I had more respect than he has!" the voice growled and Jinki stepped a bit to the right.

"Sure… sure you had... my Lord... if you didn't… your dear satan father wouldn't give you the power so soon…" Jinki smiled and lowered his head.

The Lucifer chuckled and came closer to Jinki lifting his head by his chin. Jinki looked at two beautiful colorful, mostly black, eyes with flames. The mischievous grin was dangerous but Jinki knew his master wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter