I Will Show You

Rhi's Writing Catalogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: WinRina

Genre: Fluff, Threeshot, Romance, Angst

Language Used: English

Age Restriction: M - 18

Plot: Kim Minjeong is an awkward academic overachiever in high school who became the secret girlfriend of Yu Jimin, a popular cheerleader. It turns out that Jimin only used her for schoolwork and is basically cheating on her with other popular students.

 

Filled with rage and heartbreak when the truth surfaced, Kim Minjeong transformed from an ugly duckling to a beautiful swan in college wherein everyone is vying for her attention, including her ex, Yu Jimin.

 

“Hi, I’m Kim Minjeong! Please take care of me.” The new student introduced herself to the block section of her new class at Kwangya University. 

 

She transferred to this school after staying abroad to heal her wounded heart and improve her face.

 

‘You’re not ugly. You just refuse to show your beauty, sweetie.’ her mommy Jessica assured her when she broke down after that prom fiasco in high school. 

 

She confronted Jimin a week after and the latter didn’t bother denying it anymore.

 

With that, Minjeong came with her mom to China to head start her fashion line there. 

 

As she was busy helping out with the business setup and studying, that was also the time that she developed a genuine interest in cosmetics and fashion brands. 

 

She started simply with the hairstyle, to different outfit styles until she was able to distinguish BB cream from CC creams.

 

It was a gradual change from the ugly duckling Kim Minjeong to this exquisite swan.

 

Her blonde hair cascaded by her shoulders, her white top that was tied from behind shows off pointed collar bones and y neck, and her black pants accentuated her y petite frame. 

 

Her confident stance matched her cold eyes - a trait she got from her mom, Jessica Jung - Kim.

 

She garnered attention she never would have gotten before.

 

“The seat beside me is free.” a male classmate volunteered his seat.

 

“What the f-, I’m here!” the nerd beside him rebutted.

 

“Hey, I can tour you around, pretty.”

 

“Do you have a boyfriend already? Or a girlfriend?” 

 

“Why are you so pretty?” 

 

There were different chatters from her classmates who were excited at the existence of another popular girl in the making. Minjeong kept up the confident ruse, living up to the persona she identified herself with along with her physical attribute change.

 

She scanned her classmates for familiarization and most of them were new faces.

 

But there was a particular pair of cold eyes that met hers with feigned interest.

 

 

 

Yu Jimin…

 

Her hair was tied in a messy bun. She was wearing white oversize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter