Secret

Rhi's Writing Catalogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: TaeNy

Genre: Fluff

Language Used: English

Age Restriction: M - 15

Plot: Kim Taeyeon's feelings for Tiffany Hwang would always remain a secret. 

“Look where you’re going, loser!” he yelled at her and threw her a dirty look. The students in the vast hall threw a look at her and laughed at her predicament. She sat up, brushed the dust off of her uniform, and practically skipped out of the scene, cheeks flushed in embarrassment. 

 

‘Great. Not even an hour here and I’m already getting bullied.’ she sighed as she continued walking. ‘Why is that damn English building at the back of the school?’ 

 

She paid it no mind anymore and continued taking careful steps, not trying to bump into anyone anymore. She finally arrived at the designated room and took a seat at the back, away from everyone else.

 

She observed the students around her. Some were familiar faces as she already competed with them during regional quiz bees back in elementary school. She can’t say she knows them though. 

 

Most of them were already well acquainted with each other as most of them went to the same school before while Taeyeon came from a rival school. As if they were sizing her up, one of the girls with curly hair and lip gloss and eyeliner suddenly confronted her.

 

“What’s your rank?” the curly girl-haired asked instinctively.

 

“Uhh...55?” she answered hesitantly and a collective gasp ensued. Her peers suddenly circled her. 

 

“We didn’t see you in summer class.” another one muttered from the pack. Taeyeon nodded her head.

 

“Ahh. Yes. I didn’t attend it.” another collection of gasp but they all left her alone as soon as the bell rang and their class advisor arrived, starting the “introduce yourself crap” for the whole day. Once they were dismissed, Taeyeon followed her classmates like a bee, listening to their conversations.

 

It turned out that the exam questions were specifically taught in summer class and only one student who didn’t attend summer class got in the first 2 sections so everyone was curious. No one bothered her after that, which relieved her. She didn’t need to be friendly with them, she just needed not to be bullied. 

 

It was when they were in one line waiting for Science classes to start outside when Section 1 arrived. Most of her classmates were schoolmates with the other students of Section 1 so they talked a bit. 

 

Taeyeon was minding her own business when she heard a particularly loud voice laughing with the curly girl about something. 

 

‘Wow.’ was the first thing that came into Taeyeon’s mind.  

 

The girl was wearing the same uniform as her and she had her brown her down. Her eyes were smiling along with . She has an oval face, a perfectly sculpted nose, and attractive lips. Her bangs complemented her beautiful face and she has a good proportion all throughout.

 

Taeyeon’s heart pounded in an unusual manner and it’s the first time that she felt somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter