Just So You Know

Rhi's Writing Catalogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: TaeNy

Genre: Romance, Fluff, Angst

Language Used: English

Age Restriction: M - 17

Plot: Kim Taeyeon finally had the courage to let her know what he's been hiding all these years to Tiffany Hwang. 

--

The bright blue color of Kim Taeyeon’s official lightstick fills every seat of Seoul Olympic Stadium as the veteran singer sold out all 69,950 seating capacity of the said venue. He just finished performing one of his well-known songs called “Time Spent Walking on Memories” when the stage dimmed. 

 

The spotlight was on him when he held out his mic proudly. “Are you guys still having fun listening to an ahjussi like me?” the 40-year-old male teased his fans and chuckled lightly. The crowd wailed a loud disagreement to the singer and he smiled widely; pleased at the response. 

 

“Tonight marks my 25th year in the singing industry, can you guys imagine? We have come this far.” Taeyeon suddenly spoke when the crowd’s cheer died down. He was wearing a black tuxedo, his hair was drenched in sweat as he has been performing for over an hour now. 

 

The crowd watched the black-haired guy walk around the stage, his pink watch was standing out from his entire ensemble. “To commemorate this milestone I have achieved with this career. I’d like to sing a song I have written years ago but never had the guts to record.” he continued. 

 

“There’s this duet partner/colleague/best friend, you name it. We had almost every type of relationship with each other. She was the main inspiration of this masterpiece and the person who gave me this very lovely watch.” he showed off the accessory and his face was glowing with happiness when he started talking about her. 

 

“In fact, she’s here tonight.” his eyes landed on a particular seat in front despite the blinding light. “No, don’t come up here.” he teased while showing off his chin dimple to one of the VIP guests and the camera panned to a 40-year-old woman who’s still an epitome of beauty despite her age.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter