The Moment I Knew

Rhi's Writing Catalogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: TaeNy

Genre: Angst

Language Used: English

Age Restriction: M - 15

Plot: Tiffany Hwangs's birthday is consistently celebrated with one person named Kim Taeyeon beside her for the last 15 years. Will she make it this year?

 

August 1. A date circled in red and marked as an important celebration for Tiffany Hwang. It was the day she was born into the world after all.

 

Every SONE in the world knows that Tiffany’s birthday always serves as a reunion for the current members of Girls' Generation. For the last 15 years of her life including training, she has always celebrated that special day with 1 specific person.

 

Kim Taeyeon. Her soulmate, her best friend, her everything. 

 

Don't get her wrong, it's not that the other girls were not important to her, but Taengoo has been there with her since day 1. Back when Tiffany was just an awkward foreigner who packed up her life to follow her dreams in a strange place, she didn't expect to meet someone as valuable as Taeyeon as her companion in life.

 

They trained, debuted, and fought the hurdles of this rocky path together while taking on the unpredictable journey of fame and stardom. It was nothing short of a miracle that they developed feelings much deeper and harder than the rest of the team. It was inevitable.

 

Thinking about the older girl, Tiffany can't wait to see her constant guest in her every celebration this year. What does that short blonde up on her sleeves this year?

 

Tiffany Hwang was always known for being a bit extra that every year, her birthday has a theme. This year, they decided to do a “Roxie” theme to celebrate her being cast in the musical, Chicago.

 

She booked an expensive hotel for everyone’s privacy since most of her guests are celebrities like herself. Out of all the most famous stars she would be socializing with today, she was looking forward to seeing that important person the most. 

 

She can already picture the said SNSD leader in her mind and that unconsciously brought a smile to her lips. Despite being allergic to aegyos as she told their fans, she had a habit of showing her cuteness to the members, especially the birthday girl. 

 

“Boo, I’m right here.” She can already hear the excited tone of Taeyeon’s sweet voice as soon as she arrives. How Taeyeon would be impatient for Tiffany to open her gift and show off her expensive and overpriced gift just to make the latter happy. “Open it, open it.” she would say in a crude accent she’s obviously faking just to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter