knurD

Rhi's Writing Catalogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: WinRina

Genre: Fluff, Oneshot

Language Used: English

Age Restriction: M - 15

Plot: Yu Jimin received a drunk phone call on a Friday night from Kim Minjeong who’s still crying over her ex. 

“Finally~” the tall dark-haired girl stretched her aching back and pushed her limbs away from her body, earning some bone-cracking sounds. She craned her neck in a circular motion and grinned widely when the final edit of their video project had been successfully transferred to the silver flash drive. 

 

She stretched a bit more before removing the USB stick off of her laptop and put the device to sleep. She looked around the library and saw that there was barely anyone inside. It was expected, the semester classes had already ended 2 days ago but the perfect student Yu Jimin had to stay behind and finish submitting their video project.

 

Jimin is a senior Film student at the university. It was a group project and her block mates elected her as a leader because she was the most responsible one as they say. Jimin suspected that they only said that since no one wanted to take the position and stay behind on a semestral break. 

 

Jimin had always found it hard to say no, so here she is, doing the final editing of the said project even if she already starred as the female lead. What can she do? It’s her grade at stake too. Rather than wallowing over her 2 days of vacation that was taken up by that project, she better get up and submits that damn flash drive to the eccentric Prof. Seo.

 

She found the tall woman inside her office and the Professor smiled widely at Jimin since their group was the only one who actually submitted on time. Jimin blushed at the comment and excused herself. 

 

She was exhausted as soon as she arrived at the dorm. All of her roommates have already gone back to their family homes while she’s set to leave tomorrow. She decided to finish the project at the library so she can submit it right away after she finished the final editing. After carefully charging her laptop and resting her tired body for a few minutes, she decided to take a shower.

 

She stepped out of the bathroom while wearing a red silk one-piece nightdress that has a low cut exposing an ample amount of her chest area. She locked the door then blew dry her hair in the dresser. She was already planning to read books and maybe listen to some Taeyeon ballad songs to fall asleep when her phone rang. 

Jimin lifted an eyebrow when she saw a Discord vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter