Catfished?: Just Another Online Story

Rhi's Writing Catalogue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pairing: TaeNy

Genre: Fluff, Romance

Language Used: English

Age Restriction: M - 15

Plot: Kim Taeyeon will finally meet her internet friend after 5 years of knowing each other. Will the girl show up or will she be stood up by Tiffany Hwang? After all, the picture the woman sent her is a known poser on the online community.

 

I am Kim Taeyeon, age 20. I have always known that we cannot afford my college studies but since I have been diligent enough, I was able to pass a scholarship at my dream school. I am so happy and excited to meet Tiffany.

She has been my online friend for 5 years now. We met at an online game when I was 15. I was a part time cashier at a computer shop near my house during summer and that allowed me to play some online game during idle time.

We started out as game friends then we exchanged numbers since she was just a  transferee from the US and barely knew Korean. While I am in the process of learning English back then. Needless to say, our conversation improved both of our languages fluency.

After I told my dad who is a mechanic and fixing someone's car in front of the house the good news, he briefly congratulated me then I asked for his permission that I will be meeting my friends for a while. He agreed so I met Yuri and Sooyoung at their house a few blocks away from mine.

Sooyoung has always been the rich kid so we normally hangout at her house while Yuri is just in the middle class. I told them about the news while still texting Tiffany. We have been very close that we always text each other everyday.

"I'm glad you're finally coming to Seoul TaeTae." Tiffany texted me and I smiled at that. I texted her back that I am with my friends and that we will talk later. Sooyoung and Yuri gave me a knowing look and sighed.

"Buddy, I know that the picture she sent you is very beautiful but are you sure that it's her? We know that a lot of posers use that same picture." Yuri told me and Sooyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter