We Make A Great Team!

Song Ji Hyo and Jo In Sung Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here with us is the cast of Hope!” Yoo Jae Suk introduced as Jo In Sung and two more casts of the movie Hope entered. The rest of the Running Man members were surprised since the production staff didn’t say anything about it. But judging by how Jae Suk introduced the guests, it seems like he knew about it.

 

“Omo! In Sung-ssi is here?” Shocked Jongkook said. Each of the Running Man members started greeting the three guests. Song Ji Hyo doesn’t know why she’s nervous, same thing with Jo In Sung.

 

When it was their turn to greet each other, the two awkwardly hugged each other. “Long time no see,” blurted In Sung, which surprised Ji Hyo. Feeling bad if she ignored what he said, she replied “I’m glad you’re here.”

 

“It’s an honor to have you as our guests,” Se Chan said. “Ey~ the two right here requested to guest here for our film promotion,” In Sung shared, pointing to his two co-stars.

 

“Really? Omo!” Somin reacted.

 

“Running Man is famous right?” Seokjin said which earned him a playful smack from Haha.

 

“There he goes again,” Jaesuk remarked.

 

The hosts and guests briefly talked for the opening of the show before the show’s director explained the games they will be playing.

 

“Okay so for today’s episode, it’s going to be by partner. A while back, the members were curious as to why one of our crews was standing at the building's entrance. That's because, the first 2 members who arrived first, along with our three guests, have the privilege to choose their partner," explained the director.

 

"Ji Hyo noona did not make it for sure," teased Se Chan which made everyone laugh. "Why, why?" Alicia, one of the guests, asked. 

 

"Song Ji Hyo has been late for 11 years," Haha said, which made everyone laugh. Ji Hyo, who cannot defend herself because it was true, just laughed it off.

 

"So who are the 2 members who got lucky?" Asked Ji Hyo.

 

"Se Chan-ssi and Jae Suk-ssi," announced the director. They bragged about it by dancing crazily.

 

"Here's the twist, since In Sung-ssi, Alicia, and Michael are also going to choose their partners, the five of you cannot choose each other," This information made the running man members laugh.

 

"So this is a penalty for Se Chan and Jaesuk-ah then!" Seokjin said laughing. Jaesuk approached the director and said "Yah, what kind of twist is that?" he said frustrated. Now, it was their members who started bragging.

 

"Okay, first let's have Michael choose his partner first," the director instructed. Everyone looked at Somin making Somin scrunch her nose.

 

"Yah, she's doing it again, she's doing it again," teased Jongkook. Whenever Running Man has male guests, Somin becomes the center of teasing. 

 

"I'm not expecting," Somin defended herself. Michael, sensing that the guys are teasing her, picked her as his partner. This made Somin's nose scrunched even more. 

 

"Look how happy she is," Ji Hyo said, teasing Somin. Next Jaesuk chose Haha as his partner while Se Chan was forced to choose his Seokjin hyung as his partner. It's Ji Hyo and Jongkook who were left as the choices of the remaining two guests. 

 

"Ladies first," said In Sung to Alicia, letting her choose first. Everyone was waiting as to who will Alicia choose. 

 

"A while back, Alicia shared that Ji Hyo was so kind to her backstage when she showed her where the comfort room is," said Jaesuk. "I think she's gonna choose Ji Hyo," he added.

 

"Alicia, if you want to win, choose Jongkook hyung," Haha said. 

 

"Ey~ even if she chose Ji Hyo, they can win," Jongkook said. While all these are happening, In Sung is silently watching how the members are telling Alicia who to choose. If he's to be asked, his personal pick would be Ji Hyo, just because. But if Alicia was to pick Ji Hyo, then he cannot do anything about it but accept it, after all, he was the one who said 'ladies first'. And he sure does not regret it.

 

"Okay, I made up my mind!" Alicia announced after a few minutes of contemplating. The rest of the people are anticipating who she decided to be partnered with. 

 

"Because he's so handsome--" Yes! In Sung did a small victory dance in his mind "-- I choose Jongkook," she said.

 

Ji Hyo then carefully approached In Sung since it's common sense that she'll end up getting partnered with him. In Sung offered her a fist bump which Ji Hyo responded back.

*****

45 minutes have passed and they are already in the second stage of the game. 

 

"Okay, so far In Sung-ssi and Ji Hyo-ssi are leading followed by Somin-ssi and Michael, then followed by Jongkook-ssi and Alicia," announced the director. They played Song Ji Hyo game a while back. "This time, we will play golf," the director added which the members figured out since the setup they are on right now has some artificial golf field.

 

"Wah, I literally saw In Sung hyung's eyes twinkle," said Se Chan. In Sung is known as one of the celebrities who loves playing golf. 

 

"Somin and Ji Hyo recently showed their interest in golf as well," said Haha. In Sung looked at Ji Hyo smiling. "We're going to win again," he said to her which made Ji Hyo laugh. 

 

"I'm not that good," she said to him. The team started playing golf and when it was In Sung and Ji Hyo's turn, In Sung went first; as expected he played well. When it was Ji hyo's turn, In Sung, as her partner, cheered for her loudly.

 

"Omo!" Ji Hyo said when she saw that she made a good shot. She was surprised because she isn't really good at golf. Her reaction made everyone laugh.

 

"Wow, these two are so good! They have good chemistry and dynamics!" Alicia complimented. In Sung and Ji Hyo were able to hear it but pretended they didn't to save themselves from awkwardness. 

 

After one more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter