Lowkey

Song Ji Hyo and Jo In Sung Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I shared last time that there would be times when Ji Hyo-ah will call me and asks if I want to go watch golf right?" Jae Suk shared with the member. They are currently filming Running Man. All the members responded with a 'yes'. Ji Hyo laughed knowing what her oppa will say next.

 

"Now, it upgraded The other day, she called me if I want to watch baseball with her," he said. Everyone laughed. 

 

"Are you calling Jae Suk hyung because you don't have a boyfriend to go with you?" Jongkook teased. Ji Hyo laughed, not responding to what her Jongkook oppa said.

 

"I wonder how Unnie came to be fond of golf and baseball. I know you didn't like them before," Somin said. 

 

"A friend of mine would call me from time to time to go watch the said sports so I came to like them," she explained. 

 

"Who's that friend of yours Noona?" Se Chan asked. 

 

"A friend, a friend, a friend," Ji Hyo repeatedly emphasized, scoffing at Se Chan. "Ya Noona, I think you just cursed me with your tone," he teased which made everyone laugh.

 

*****

 

"Jo In Sung-ssi, after 6 years, you're now back at the small screen. And you had opened your Instagram account," the interviewer said. In Sung just nodded, all smiley, in response.

 

"And fans noticed you're into sports?" continued the interviewer. In Sung nodded again. 

 

"Ah, yes! I got interested in golf and baseball. I'm playing golf while for baseball I just watched it because I at it," In Sung said laughing. 

 

"Do you play alone?" the interviewer asked, giving In Sung a teasing smile, implying something.

 

"Sometimes, but most of the time, I play with friends or from time to time, the people very close to me," In Sung answered.

 

*****

 

: Why do I feel like the 'friend' and the 'people very close to me' of Ji Hyo and In Sung are themselves? Am I being delusional?

: Omo! I didn't know Ji Hyo watches baseball! I remember In Sung and Taehyun love watching baseball.

: Guys, can't ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter