The Many Encounters of In Sung and Ji Hyo Part 2

Song Ji Hyo and Jo In Sung Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Starting from this imagine forward, I'll be using 1st person's point of view

*****

Jo In Sung's POV

3 weeks. Since my last encounter with Ji Hyo, 3 weeks had passed. What happened to Wednesday? Well, apparently she had a last-minute change of plan as she has a prior commitment. So I just told her to message me whenever she's free. I thought she's gonna message me after that day but unfortunately, she didn't. I was beginning to think she forgot about our agreement when just yesterday I received a text from her that she's already free today and asked me if I was still up. Of course, I immediately said I was. However, later, I'm going to act sulky and going to see her reaction. 

 

Song Ji Hyo's POV

I was already driving to Tongyeong to fulfill my promise to In Sung when I received a call from Somin. 

 

"Hello, Somin-ah!" I said right after answering her call.

 

"Unnie! Hello! The oppas are planning to hang out today with Kwang Soo oppa," she informed me. There's this Running Man group chat that I'm not a part of but that's just because I don't have the app that they used as I don't really use social media often. But I'm actually planning to download the app maybe tonight. 

 

"As in today?" I asked. It's been a long time since the members hangout together, especially with Kwang Soo; since he left, we, the members, do not really have that get-together dinner since we often see each other every Monday and Tuesday. Now that Kwang Soo is free and can come with us, I should not really let this opportunity pass.

 

"Yes Unnie. Are you going to come? Please say yes, it's been a long time since we had dinner with Kwnag Soo oppa," she said. 

 

"I have something to do today but do let me know where you are going and I will follow after finishing my schedule today," I said. I really want to go with them but I had already texted In Sung about our plan today. Plus, l had to raincheck our plan last time. Doing it the second time would make me feel bad. 

 

"You have a date, don't you?" she teased. I coughed. This definitely isn't a date I thought to myself.

 

"Are you crazy? I just have a schedule, that's it," I said, getting annoyed at how defensive I sounded. 

 

"Whatever you say Unnie~ I have to go, I'll message you later then," she said bidding her goodbye. 

 

*****

 

After parking my car, I put on my cap and facemask making sure that I am not that recognizable just in case there are many people today. It's Saturday and usually, it's the weekend where most people rent yatchs, so to avoid any rumors, I have to cover myself a little bit. I just hope In Sung did as well. He definitely should've, I thought.

 

As I was walking to my office, the assigned manager of my yacht business approached me. 

 

"Good day, Ms. Song Ji Hyo! Mr. Jo In Sung is right where you told me to let him wait," she informed me. I thanked her and proceeded to go to my office. I saw him there checking out my desk.

 

"I hope I didn't make you wait long," I said when I entered my office. He turned around and looked at me from head to toe. He just nodded and turned his back to me to continue checking my desk. I raised my brow, Nice greeting I thought.

 

"So this is where you come often," he said, still roaming around my office. I walked beside him, "I don't really come often here. The lady you met a while back is the one managing this business, as you can see," I answered him. He nodded. 

 

I watched him with my brows furrowed. His presence right now is not the same as when we last talked. 

 

Jo In Sung's POV

"So, are you ready In Sung-ssi?" I immediately turned my head towards her when I heard her addressed me formally. Why is she still formal? I uttered in my mind. 

 

"Yup," I said, still acting sulky. I'm not quite sure if she noticed it. I'm actually slightly scared that she's going to get annoyed and cancel this one out but I would take the risk just to hear her explain why she canceled the planned Wednesday. You see, I'm not this petty but I don't know why it comes to her, I become childish and petty.

 

*****

 

Song Ji Hyo's POV

In Sung's currently standing on the rail of the yacht and taking the opportunity to appreciate the ocean's view. We're wearing caps and facemasks right now as there are several neighboring yachts from our spot which I believe are mixtures of tourists and locals who want to also enjoy this day. There's definitely something wrong because he is not as playful as he usually should be. 

 

"Is there something wrong?" I tried so hard not to ask that question but I am so bothered right now. If he keeps being like this today, then we would not enjoy this day and I would regret not canceling this just to be with the members right now. From his spot, he looked at me for a few seconds and shook his head, "Nothing," he said. I rolled my eyes.

 

"Oh come on, you are not in the mood right now," I said beginning to sound annoyed and started approaching him.

 

"Really, nothing's wrong. I'm enjoying today actually," he said, emphasizing the word today. I looked at him with a confused expression until a realization dawned on me.

 

"Omo, don't tell me--" I said, still staring at him.

 

"Yah, is this about me canceling our supposed Wednesday plan?" I said. He avoided his gaze. I laughed.

 

"What's funny? You're assuming it wrong," he said defensively. 

 

"In Sung-ssi, if the matter wasn't important, I would not cancel the plan. It's just the company where I'm the brand ambassador called for a meeting to inform me they will make an entertainment company so they can manage me if I want to," I informed him.

 

"Oh, so you have a new management now?" He asked, interested in this conversation. I nodded.

 

"Fortunately, yes. I received offers from several agencies but then Nexus came, and since I felt and witnessed the great treatment of the company, I chose it," I said. He nodded.

 

"So, are we okay now? Are you going to stop being sulky now? I even chose this over the hang out I should have with the members and Kwang Soo today," I said to him.

 

"I was just acting sulky actually," he said whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter