Sweet Nothing

Song Ji Hyo and Jo In Sung Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Had a sudden plot created in my mind as I was scrolling through Twitter looking through moving bts hehe. So here it goes, hope you like it!

 

*****

Jo In Sung immediately smiled and ran towards the door of his apartment when he heard the doorbell. He knew it’s Song Ji Hyo because she informed him that she’s going to stay in his place for the night. The two also decided to watch his latest drama, Moving.

 

“Hi!” Ji Hyo greeted all smiles when the door opened. In Sung immediately grabbed her inside, closed the door leaning her back on it, and kissed her passionately, “Hi,” he softly said on her lips. He felt her smile.

 

“Babe, I just arrived, we can save that for later,” Ji Hyo said as she gently pushed In Sung off her. She went straight to the kitchen.

 

“You told me you’re gonna teach me and then we can watch your drama,” Ji Hyo cutely said as she sat on the bar stool chair. In Sung walked towards her, “Can we skip today’s episode?” In Sung said. He’s skeptical to let her watch tonight’s episode as it involves a kissing scene with his character and Hyo Joo’s character. Song Ji Hyo is not your typical jealous woman, but he always feels uneasy whenever they watch his drama together and there’s a kissing scene involved.

 

“Is it because there’s a kissing scene?” Ji Hyo asked, In Sung just nodded. Ji Hyo laughed, stood up from the bar stool, and wrapped her arms around In Sung’s waist. She tiptoed so she can kiss him on his lips.

 

“I told you, I’ll be good, it’s our job, remember?” She assured her. In Sung just gave in and lead her to his kitchen.

*****

“I think it’s too bland,” Ji Hyo said as she tasted the food her boyfriend taught her to cook – hot stew. Ji Hyo reached for the salt but In Sung stopped her, “Just wait for a few minutes, then taste it again,” he instructed.

 

“Ah! There it is! Perfect!” Ji Hyo said when she tasted it again. “See? Once you added seasonings, don’t immediately taste it, let it set for a good 2-3 minutes before tasting it, that way we’re sure that it’s mixed properly, okay?" In Sung softly said, to which Ji Hyo nodded.

 

In Sung looked at the other foods on the table. He laughed when he realized that Ji Hyo can make salads, and prepare fruits and drinks but never cook. “What’s funny oppa?” Ji Hyo said. The two are born in the same year but from time to time, Ji Hyo would call In Sung “oppa” which the latter so much liked.

 

“You really at cooking,” he said. “Ya!” Ji Hyo said and threw a piece of sliced apple on him which In Sung was able to catch with his mouth.

 

“Omo! That was cool!” Ji Hyo said amazed. “I’m always cool,” In Sung bragged, Ji Hyo rolled her eyes.

 

“Vain,” she scoffed.

 

“Feisty,” In Sung replied back. Ji Hyo laughed.

 

“Come help me, it’s done,” she said then they proceeded to eat.

*****

The two are enjoying watching the episode when In Sung started to feel uneasy because he knows the kissing scene is already approaching. He looked at Ji Hyo whose eyes are fully focused on the screen. He carefully grabbed Ji Hyo’s phone and took a stolen picture of hers.

 

When In Sung saw the particular scene which would lead to his character’s kissing scene, he immediately grabbed Ji Hyo’s head and faced it towards him.

 

“Why—” Before Ji Hyo can even finish her sentence, he seared her lips with his. He kissed her gently but with hunger that Ji Hyo forgets that they are watching hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter