The Many Encounters of In Sung and Ji Hyo Part 1

Song Ji Hyo and Jo In Sung Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!! I'm back! I just updated now because I couldn't think of any ideas what to write and when I thought of this prompt, I had a hard time finishing it up because I was busy at school and I couldn't get the momentum of me writing this. But just now, I had the determination to finish this because it bothers me that it's sitting on my draft. Hope you like it!

 

And yes, I'll prolly make this prompt 2-3 parts so stay tuned! 

 

*****

“Kwang Soo-ah, will Ji Hyo be able to come?” In Sung’s attention immediately focused on the other side of the table, were the Running Man members sat. Kwang Soo hosted a housewarming party as he moved few weeks ago, this time with Sun Bin his girlfriend. All his friends knew that it’s just a matter of time before they hear wedding bells.

 

“Oh right, Ji Hyo unnie messaged me a while back that she may not come,” Somin said.

 

“Oh right, did you guys saw the news?” Kim Woo Bin whispered to his group of friends, Kyungsoo, In Sung, Kibang, Tae Hyun, and Joo Hwan. Kwang Soo was on the other side of table.

 

“What was it?” Tae Hyun asked.

 

“I read that Ji Hyo noona was dating a non-celebrity. A president of a certain company,” Woo Bin continued. 

 

“Was?” Kyungsoo said. Woo Bin nodded.

 

“Yes, because an hour few minutes after that, Ji Hyo noona’s side immediately clarified that they were indeed dating but already broken up,” Woo Bin explained. 

 

“She might come actually,” the guys heard what Kwang Soo said to the Running Man members.

 

“She might come and I need to prepare the guest room because I know for sure she’s gonna get wasted and I can’t let her go back home looking like that,” Kwang Soo said more to himself than to his former members. He then stood up and went towards their guest room. 

 

“Poor girl, they’re supposed to get married,” Jee Seok Jin said. In Sung’s right brow raised. It came as a shock to him that Ji Hyo’s dating someone more so almost getting married. But then again, they are not close, so it’s natural he doesn’t know anything. Besides, even if both of them are friends with Kwang Soo, it’s not like Kwang Soo’s snitching his noona to his friends.

 

Just then, a sound of a doorbell was heard on the front door of Kwang Soo’s house. Sun Bin went to check who it was and opened it when she saw Song Ji Hyo.

 

“Unnie,” Su Bin said softly, looking at her with such gentle eyes knowing what happened. Ji Hyo smiled while Sun Bin offered her a hug.

 

“Yah, I’m okay,” Ji Hyo laughingly said as she accepted Sun Bin’s hug.

 

When the two went towards the living room, everyone’s eyes were on the two, specifically on her.

 

“Yah everyone, the queen is here!” Kwang Soo said breaking the tension and making everyone laugh. Even ji Hyo laughed. Deep down, she was thankful to her dongsaeng as she really does not want to deal with the pity some of them were showing to her. It’s just a break up. I’ve gone through many break ups she thought.

 

Song Ji Hyo went straight to the table of her co-Running Man members. They just and gave her drinks not really bringing up what happened as they do not want to upset Ji Hyo. They know how sensitive she can be hence they were more careful to her than usual. 

 

While all these were happening, In Sung excused himself from his friends’ table and went to the balcony. It seems like no one noticed him leave so he was relieved. It was dark on Kwang Soo’s balcony so no one will see him there unless anyone will look closely on that spot. 

 

In Sung grabbed a seat and settled himself on there, facing towards the inside. He has a good view on what’s happening inside. He saw his friends laughing and tugging more beers, he saw Sun Bin’s other friends on another table, while the Running Man on the other side. He kept his eyes fixed on that certain table, specfically towards Ji Hyo.

 

A while back, when Yoo Jae Suk and the rest of the members arrived, he was expecting that Ji Hyo’s there but she wasn’t. In fact, there was never a time that she was around everytime Kwang Soo hosts a gathering. Or maybe, it’s just the timing that when he’s around, she wasn’t and if she’s around, he’s the one who was unable to attend. Nonetheless, this is the first time the two attended Kwang Soo’s party at the same time.

 

He watched Ji Hyo as she drank another shot of soju. She’s laughing and reacting to Se Chan’s and Somin’s banter but he can see in her eyes how sad and broken she was. Her tired eyes and sad eyes were just the same, he knew this because he witnessed it many times during their first and last project together.

 

On the other hand, Ji Hyo’s starting to feel tipsy so she slowed down a bit from drinking because she’s still going to drive home. Little did she know that Kwang Soo does not have any plan on letting her drive home regardless if she’s sober or not. When Ji Hyo saw that the Running Man members were focused on their phones, she took this opportunity to stand up and went towards the balcony unnoticed.

 

In Sung noticing that Ji Hyo’s on her way towards his current spot, he immediately stood up and went to the corner, as if hiding. Ji Hyo entered and carefully slid the door closed. The loud sounds of In Sung friends from inside cannot be heard anymore. In Sung stopped himself to laugh when he heard Ji Hyo hiccuped. She doesn’t seem to notice In Sung who was just standing 2 feet away from her. Under the illusion that she’s alone on the balcony, she brought her phone out and dialed someone.

 

In Sung just silently watched whatever was Ji Hyo’s doing. “Hello? Wow, it’s a relief that this went onto voice record. Anyways, I am drunk, no not drunk, just tipsy.” He heard her say. Is she calling her mother? In Sung uttered in his mind.

 

“I’m calling you because I want you to know why I returned you my— your ring,”

 

Oh, his ex In Sung concluded.

 

“I didn’t explain well enough why but now that I’m on my boldest self, I’m going to tell you. I really, really, really loved you Tae Oh. I really did. You made me happy, very much. There was no problem with you at all, well aside from you getting easily jealous to other guys especially to Jongkook oppa which I said countless times that I will never date him because he’s literally like a brother to me,”

 

“But anyways, the reason why I broke up with you was how you handled my response when I said yes to your marriage proposal. You know I was so ready to get married and be your wife and form a family with you. Because personally, I also thought it’s you. But then, the day after your proposal, you became a different person.”

 

“You started making plans without asking my thoughts about. You started saying this and that. You sounded so controlling. You planned everything without me!” 

 

“You were like ‘Oh we should move in now, oh we should buy baby stuffs now, oh you should also try to decline project offers now because eventually you’re not going to be on the limelight anymore’. Are you for real?” In Sung realized that he’s hearing the actual reasons of the break up, he realized that he’s intruding something. As much as he does not want to hear what Ji Hyo’s saying because this was suppose to be a private moment, he cannot bring himself to approach her, let her know that he’s there and if she can just give him few seconds to go inside and she can continue what she was doing. He’s stuck.

 

“Anyways, you’re a good person Tae Oh-ssi. But I cannot marry a guy like that. I thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter