Meeting People

The Life Of Meguerine Oblitus Caelum
Please log in to read the full chapter

Meg sat there as he continued to converse with the people that found him in the city.

A part of his brain was actively paying attention to the roll of the conversation while the other part of his brain was managing his emotions that started to overwhelm in the first few minutes into the conversation.

He was good at keeping tabs on the conversation and his manners were kept on check.

The people he met were overwhelmingly welcoming and kind to him even in the first few minutes of meeting him. He smiled at the people who were comfortably talking to him and he came to a resolution that if he was going to stay with them, he must protect the peace and kindness that dwelled in this abode.

He already made mental notes to check the perimeter of the abode and check the avian traffic in the area. He also had to gauge how far he would have to fly to his warehouse from here and how much time it would take him back and forth.

He would also have to check for nearby storage houses if he would stay for a longer time.

On top of that, he kept a list of the pets that they have and already recounted the things that he would need to prepare for them and for his friends.

He wonders if these people wouldn’t mind if he disappears from time to time to tend to some business. He hoped they would not notice.

Please log in to read the full chapter