Return to the Second Home

The Life Of Meguerine Oblitus Caelum
Please log in to read the full chapter

He gears in the sky as high and far as he could. He looks down from time to time to check if there is an attempt of pursuit. He flaps harder and flies farther but keeps tab of where he is. In times like this, he has a plan of action.

Soon, he reaches a bridge and flies under it. He morphs back into human, rolling into the cement and then stops on his feet. He gets up and quickly gets to the side of the post. He reaches behind it and then pulls a duffel bag.

He zips it open and pulls out a pair of sweats and joggers. He checks for more and sees that the cash and other things are there. He throws the duffel bag on his shoulder and then proceeds to walk out from under the bridge. He pulls the hoodie over his head and pushes his hands into his hoodie's pockets. His eyes being wary of his surroundings.

Then, he is standing in the subway amongst the crowd. He looks either side of the station as he stood. In order to blend in better, he pushes his hoodie off and watches as the train passes until it stops. The signal sounds and the doors open. He steps inside of the train and sits on a vacant seat near the door. Soon, a pregnant woman enters and he offers his seat to her. He reaches for the handles above and waits for his stop.

He gets off his stop and goes out of the station and hops into a bus that was in time to stop. He sits near the door and then watches the scenery from the window passing like a film in fast forward. He pats the duffel bag in

Please log in to read the full chapter