Yunhe's Discovery

Conflicts of the heart

Out of the corner of her eye, she momentarily saw his reaction when she used one of his peerages instead of his name or nickname "big-tailed fish. "

The merman's face showed shock, which was new for this new Chang Yi because he only saw a face of coldness, indifference, anger or cruelty depending on his mood and confessed that this face was effervescent, with the young woman being surprised to appreciate that.

After his shock wore off, the demon mistress saw him twisting his fists, a sight that brought her satisfaction, then gratified to see the hair hide his handsome face as his lips were bitten.

It was obvious to anyone that he hated the treatment and that made her feel happy.

After all, she hated being confined and loved freedom. The merman deprived her of freedom and condemned her to what she hated most, as well as depriving her of seeing her friends who were undoubtedly in the North while she remembered being bitten in anger on the ear. Now, she would treat him the way he hated being treated. Who knew she would discover such a weapon?

Anyway, Yunhe felt happy to see that she had the means to shake him and could consider the dispute between them a little more balanced because until then, only the jiaoren knew how to inflict despair and hopelessness on her, as well as torment and pain. Now, the demon master knew how to distress him a little.

Of course, it couldn't be compared to what the Emperor of the North did to her, but it was something rewarding for someone who had nothing.

After all, despite acknowledging the debt she had with the jiaoren, what her jailer was doing could be considered excessive because she was taking revenge in a way that she didn't agree with because it bordered on cruelty.

If the Crown Prince of the Ocean wanted to punish her, that was fine. But, there was a limit and Chang, in her view, crossed that limit and became cruel at the same time that the young woman knew that she was to blame for his change. There was no way he could stay the same after meeting someone unhappy like her.

Furthermore, Yunhe was coming to terms with the fact that, that night on the cliff, she had killed Chang Yi. What was in front of her was no longer the same one she knew, but another merman.

As she remembered from the previous night, the wound on her ear quickly healed upon her astonishment at the same time as it revealed a blue rune and as she remembered that moment, the feeling of terror and helplessness she felt in his arms only strengthened her vision that he killed the one he loved that night, making him fully aware that he couldn't condemn him for that change because he wasn't a hypocrite.

After all, she was the one who broke his heart and cut the red line between them, warping a good, kind, and kind spirit into someone cruel and brutal. She was the smith who created the Chang Yi sword, and she was also the whetstone that sharpened this blade even after destroying what they had in the past. Yunhe was aware that she was the one to blame. Even so, she decided to torment him a little because the punishment had gained an overly cruel bias in her view of her.

Furthermore, there was no reason to call him by his past name or affectionate nickname because he was no longer the Chang Yi of the past. It was no longer her big-tailed fish. In her view, he was now an emperor with power, a kingdom and armies, and he harbored an immense desire to revenge both against her, as well as against Shunde and the Grand Master of demons.

Furthermore, his cold and cruel face was what she saw the most, as well as the coldness in his eyes that were like ice daggers cruelly aimed at her who was helpless along with the fact that she always saw his back.

There was also the act of the merman having cut a lock of her hair, demonstrating that he was there to hurt her, on the day he took her out of the Grand Master's prison to throw her in another prison, in addition to the fact that he said that life of the young girl belonged to Demon Valley and later, to the grandmaster and that now, her life belonged to him and that she should live as long as he wanted to take revenge on her, with the jiaoren speaking these words while displaying a cold countenance and a voice icy, as well as sharp.

However, when the young woman bent over and felt sick, vomiting a little black blood while she was protected by the black cloak created by his magic and which completely covered her as the sun drained her skin and muscles, reducing her to bones, she muttered weakly that it must be awful and he said it was less awful than her human heart.

Furthermore, since he brought her, he even physically hurt her once to force her to take the medicine, and then continued to torture her mentally, as well as emotionally, with these being injuries that left no physical marks while the damage was greater than the physical.

Furthermore, the cruel words he uttered when she almost died in the fight against Shunde saying that she looked horrible while displaying a cold countenance, hurt her more than any injuries or torture that Shunde, Ning Qing, Zhu Ling or the demon masters of the Sect of grand master did to her during the struggle and during the six years of torture she suffered in prison.

Of course, the demon master knew she owed him because it was all her fault.

Therefore, she had agreed with herself that she would let him do as she wished because she was dying while waiting for his revenge against her to bring peace of mind to the jiaoren.

Since she was on stage, she had to act until the end of her life, which wouldn't take long because she felt death approaching while she was gradually wasting away at the same time that she no longer feared death but saw her as a long-awaited friend and that in soon he would visit her, with the young woman hoping that on that day, Chang could feel peace of mind when she breathed her last, so that he could live free of his hatred towards her and who knows, find a worthy woman to marry and start a family.

After all, after meeting the unfortunate Yunhe and believing that he had been betrayed, the heart, once kind and kind, had been torn apart and now there was only the desire for revenge and in the demon master's view, the hatred he felt towards her the prevented him from living life and only her death would make the merman free himself to be able to live again fully and look for a companion to start a family because he knew through conversations with him in the past that the jiaoren only had a single companion or companion for life and he suspected that if one of them became a widow or a widower, they would not be able to contract a new union.

However, recognizing his right to take revenge did not mean maintaining the same treatment and consideration as in the past, because the punishment had become cruel and went so far as to inflict physical pain in order to force her to eat and drink the medicine.

After all, the act of confining her as a prisoner and preventing her from seeing her family was a way of tormenting and punishing her, as well as making her suffer while leaving her without hope.

So why should he treat him as if there weren't the recent events between them?

Furthermore, her jailer was depriving her of talking to her new friend at the same time that she knew that she would never see her friends again because Chang Yi would not allow it because it was part of his punishment while Yunhe really wanted to talk to someone to be able to feel minimally alive.

She comes out of her thoughts when she hears a door slamming and looking to the side, she smiles hugely because he had left in a very bad mood.

After all, she had never seen him knock on the door like that, with the young woman believing that the knock must have alarmed the surrounding servants and guards.

After his departure, the master guardian of the Demonic Valley decides to sleep so that the day passes faster until the time of her next meal, at the same time that she prays to the gods not to get sick again.

A few hours later, the young woman wakes up with the door opening and shows a smile because she identified the steps as not being Chang's and when she turns her face in the direction of the steps, as expected, she sees Song Wu who smiles gently at her, greeting her, for later, setting the table, then withdrawing.

So, when Chang Yi enters, the guardian master of the Demonic Valley is stunned to see him in imposing clothes with a jade crown with golden details wrapped in a bun of his hair while the other white strands were free.

After recovering from the surprise because he had never seen him with such formal and majestic clothes, besides a jade crown, since in his daily life he wore a crown and a golden or silver hairpin, Yunhe sits down at the table and starts to talk eat while continuing to pray for the mercy of the Gods not to get sick again.

The young woman eats slowly and is relieved to see that she didn't feel sick, to drink the bitter medicine afterwards, having tea afterwards while hating the fact of taking that medicine because it had no effect on her. Her health continued to decline at the same time as her body deteriorated, reinforcing her conception that she was dying, which was visible by the fact that her body fat was gradually disappearing, making her look like a bag of bones covered in skin withered, beyond a face full of fatigue.

The merman was annoyed that the human didn't look at him once and seemed to ignore her existence even as she remembered her earlier words. Hearing her call him by her title and acting formally hurt him.

After all, he was used to informal treatment and nicknames. Leaving them to listen was strange.

Then, the young woman gets up and grabs a towel, as well as clothes from the closet, and then walks to the bathroom without giving him a single look, making him twist his fists in frustration because he could feel her feeling of frustration for its presence, in addition to annoyance.

Yunhe prayed for the merman to leave as soon as possible and had decided to pretend that he was going to take a bath so that his jailer would leave, which actually happens because she watches the jiaoren getting up and after a few minutes, she returns with the towel and clothes , sitting in front of the table, with Song Wu appearing and sitting in front of her.

"It was a pity that we stopped our conversation at that point. But, before we start talking, I'm going to turn invisible and when I make this gesture" She demonstrates the gesture, "You have to stop talking and pretend to do something else. "

"Why? Can you turn invisible, too?"

"Yes. No one can see me."

"But, there's no one here but the two of us." She comments with confusion on her face.

"That mark on your ear. I know what it is."

"What it means?"