Home

Blood Knight

Ryeowook’s eyes fluttered open, he sat up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. As he scanned the room he was in.

He was back at the mansion, in his and Kyuhyun’s room, but the only thing missing was Kyuhyun.

He looked around the room searching for his lover when the door to his room opened. He flinched and flopped back down covering his body under the covers, but he was shaking to much.

When he didn’t hear any footsteps he sighed in relief, that it was just his imagination. But then arms s their way around his waist and quickly turned him around. Making him yelp in fear, but his cry is stopped when his lips are locked in a rough and passionate kiss. He closes his eyes and moans in the kiss. When his kisser breaks away, he turns his head as he pants, and whimpers at the loss of the lips on his.

His kisser laughs and pecks his lips one more time, before he slowly looks up at to see Kyuhyun kneeling over him. He smiled but than frowned when he rembered what Velcan did to him back at the Vatican when he was still being held captive. He turned his head away and silently cryed in his pillow.

Kyuhyun frowned in confusion at his mates action, but then he slowly turned him around and hugged him close to his chest.

“What happened back at the Vatican Wookie?” he asked softly trying to hide his anger.

Ryeowook sobbed harder, more auidiable then before, as he hesitated to answer Kyuhyun.

“V-Velcan h-he r-r-r- me.” He sobbed and Kyuhyun’s arms tightened around him.

“If Din noona hadn’t already killed him, I would kill him again.” He said through clenched teeth.

A few moments of silence passed, Ryeowook’s sobbing had turned into quiet sniffles.

“Y-You shouldn’t be touching me, I don’t deserved to be loved anymore. I’m dirty.” He cried.

Kyuhyun tightened his hold on the crying boy.

“No your not wookie. Your perfect, and you do deserve to be loved. The only one who was dirty and doasn’t deserve to be loved is the monster who did this to you.alright.” he said softly.

Just than the door opened, Ryeowook turned his head, and when he realized who it was his eyes widened. They widened even more when he noticed the condition the person was in. he may not trust him any more but he still cares for him.

It was Yesung, except that his body was covered in bandages, and his arm was in a sling.

“Oh is this a bad time Kyu, I’ll come back later.” He said before slowly closing the door.

“w-why is yesung here?” Ryeowook asked shocked that yesung, a hunter, is here in the nightwalker mansion. And he called Kyuhyun, Kyu as if they were friends.

“Well after you fainted, I carried you back here and as soon as we had treated everyone who was wounded, Din noona came in supporting Siwon and Yesung trailed behind…..”

*FlashBack*

“Noona what the hell are you doing with them?” Kyuhyun yelled glaring at Yesung.

Din sighed.

“Kyu, they were being controlled by Velcan. As soon as I killed him they snapped out of it. They ended up helping me escape okay. And they know about Wookie from Minho so don’t go killing them until you have a proper explaintion alright.” She said sternly walking in and sitting Siwon down on the couch, Yesung followed and sat next to his lover.

Din walked out to find the first aid kit. Kyuhyun continued glaring at Yesung but Itachi stopped him as he spoke.

“So what made you change your mind hunters? It must have been huge.” He asked.

Siwon was about to answer when Yesung cut him off.

“After we asked Minho about Wookie, we did some searching in the old texts from previous popes. And most of them had entries about protecting magical creatures for balancing out the magic contained in the earth. But two centuries ago the head pope’s opinion changed and started killing them cause a werewolf killed his family.” He said.

“Not to mention that some of the other popes were murdered cause they didn’t like the Idea. So we wanted to switch sides. But before we could get Wookie out of there Velcan had caught us and used that mind control spell. After that we don’t remember anything until we helped Din escape.” Siwon continued.

Just then Din came in and started dressing Siwon’s wounds, then moved to Yesung’s when she was finished.

“You can stay here, if you want.” Kyuhyun said startuling everybody. “but I still don’t like you so if you want to talk to Wookie, I have to be there alright.” He added before he walked out to check on Ryeowook.

*End FlaskBack*

Ryeowook just stared at him.

Why did he forgive him so easily?

Then his eyes widened.

“K-Kyu?” he asked.

“Yeah”

“How long was I out?”

“About a day. Xander and Kevin teleported us back here, right after you passed out. You want to go back to sleep?”

Ryeowook blushed.

“Y-yeah but Can you stay here with me?” he asked hesitantly.

Kyuhyun Smiled.

“It would be my pleasure.My prince.” He gave him one last peck on the lips before they both fell asleep.