The Letter

Blood Knight

It has been a whole year since Taemin and minho joined the family. A year since Yesung and Siwon became vampires and joined the family. A year since Ryeowook started training with Sasuke and his dad. A year since Henry mated with Zhoumi.

The Nightwalker mansion was in a time of peace. Until one day when a letter arrived at the door addressed to Kyuhyun. This was in itself rare, considering Kyuhyun only had a few friends when he was human, and they all thought he was dead, and the mansion was secret so nobody should know about it.

As soon as he had read the letter, the atmosphere around him felt tense, guarded, but it was also filled with fear. Every time Ryeowook asked him about it, Kyuhyun just passed it off as if it was nothing.

So in order to find out what that letter was about, Ryeowook went to Kiseop and Eli’s room after Kyuhyun went to sleep. He knocked on the door once, only to have it jerked opened by Kiseop.

“oh Ryeowook, What’s wrong shouldn’t you be in your room?” he asked inviting Ryeowook in.

He bowed and walked in before he turned to Kiseop with a worried expression.

“K-Kiseop hyung. Um d-did you see the letter that Kyu got this morning?” he asked.

Kiseop’s eyes widened before he closed the door.

“Yeah he showed it to me after he saw it why?”

Ryeowook gulped.

“well I’m just worried about Kyu. The feeling that I get from him is tense with fear, not mention he is feeling guarded.” He said.

Kiseop sighed before he put a hand on Ryeowook’s shoulder.

“Listen, someone from his past found him and he is just scared that they with hurt you so just leave it at that. And he will tell you when he is ready okay.” He said softly.

Ryeowook nodded before he slowly walked to the door. He turned around and thanked kiseop, before he walked back to his room.

The next morning as Kyuhyun woke up he smiled as he saw Ryeowook fast asleep. He immediately got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, and quickly pecked his sleeping lover’s forehead. Then he quickly walked to Yesung and siwon’s room.

He knocked on the door, and waited for someone to open the door. And after a minute of waiting Yesung had opened the door with wide eyes.

“Kyu what’s wrong? You usually don’t knock door.” He asked his friend.

“Yesung I need your help.” He said.

“yeah sure what is it” he asked letting Kyuhyun in.

Kyuhyun sat down on Yesung’s bed and sighed.

“Yesung you remember that letter I got yesterday?”

Yesung nodded.

“yeah who was it from?”

“My Mom.”

Yesung’s eyes widened.

He knew that everybody from Kyuhyun’s past when he was human thought he was dead.

“well that’s great what did it say?” he asked.

“Yesung it’s not what you think. My mom used to beat me when I was a child. She hates me.”

Yesung was shocked.

“I escaped when I was six and up until now she has never found me.”

“so whats the problem Kyu? Don’t Tell me you want someone to protect you.” He said laughing. Just then Siwon came in from taking his shower and hit his lover’s head to shut him up.

“no, my mom wants my life to be hell, and I think she wants to hurt wookie in order to get to me.”