Sasuke, FAIL , and Minho

Blood Knight

“Sungie hyung. Look at what I found” a 4 Year old Ryeowook exclaimed to his hyung. As he ran up to him holding out a Black leather book with red wording and linings on it.

“Ryeowook, what is that.” A 6 year old Yesung asked looking at the book in his friends hands.

“vampire legends, It’s a book with stories of the oldest and most powerful vampires that ever lived.” He replied with a big childish smile on his face.

Yesung scoffed.

“Why would you want to read a book about vampires, except when you need information to kill the damn things.” He said looking back at his book of fighting techniques.

Ryeowook pouted.

“Why do you always have to be so judgemental sungie? What did the vampires ever do to you?” he asked.

He always wondered why Yesung hated vampires so much, while he loved them.

“tch, lets see they kill humans for food.” “every living thing needs to eat yesung.”

“they are dead.” “undead and besides who said they were all dead, the pure bloods are alive”

“they are abominations created by god.” “no they aren’t god created them for a purpose.” “do you know what that purpose is Ryeowook?” “no” “then how do you know they are here for a purpose.” “Just a feeling I guess””whatever”

Yesung stopped and thought for a moment. Before continueing his reasons for hating vampires.

 “they killed my family.” “you can’t blame an entire race for that. Besides I heard from Sasuke that your family attacked them first. So it was self defense.”

Yesung got up and walked away. But Ryeowook soon followed.

“sungie, why did your family attack the vampires anyway?”Ryeowook asked tilting his head to the side a little.

“they were hunters that’s what they do. Now stop following me, and you still haven’t told me who Sasuke is.”

Ryeowoo smiled mischeviesly before walking in the opposite direction.

“it’s a secret yesungie.”he sang happily.

He couldn’t tell his hyung, a hunter in training, that he is friends with a dhamper. Who is the same age as him. Not to mention that he is related to his favorite Vampire legend from the book, Uchiha Itachi.

*An hour later*

“Sasuke hyung, look what I found.” Ryeowook said holding out the book to his dhamper friend as they sat in the basement of the vatican. Away from eyes of hunters and the pope alike.

“Vampire Legends, cool whose your favorite so far?” he asked smiling.

“Your dad of course, he is so cool. But it says that he had 2 sons with your mom. Not one.” He says pouting.

Sasuke just chuckled. Making Ryeowook raise and eyebrow.

“That’s true Wookie. But My twin doesn’t live with us.”

“why not? Is he okay?” he asked.

“he is fine Wookie, he is still human, unlike me. But he is separated from me and dad for his safety.”

“why?” he asked tilting his head to the side.

“because he is, like me a prince, but he has a rare gift, among the 2 of us.”

“what is it?”

“sorry can’t tell you just yet Wookie. Cause I don’t Even know.”

“oh, hey I have to go before my dad gets worried.” He said standing up and running toward the door.

“kay bye wookie.”

Ryewook snapped his eyes open. He hasn’t dreamed of Sasuke in years. Why is it happening again?

He missed Sasuke the day he left saying, he was going to find his mate. He said he would come back, but that was 11 years ago. While he was gone, ryeowook never spoke about him. Making it seem like it was his imagination.

“Where did you go Sasuke?” he whispered to himself as tears once again threatened to fall down his cheeks.

“Whose Sasuke?” a voice asked.

Ryeowook jumped and quickly turned his head to see Velcan leaning against the open door frame. A smirk clearly shown on his face, with his arms crossed over his chest.

“V-Velcan?” He stutured.

Velcan’s smirk widened even further. Which made Ryeowook shiver.

He slowly walked over to the clearly terrified boy, and stopped as he got close enough. Before he kneeled down to eye level and grabbed the boy’s chin turning it toward him. But Ryeowook violently jerked away, casausing Velcan to get angry. And when he forcabley grabbed his chin again, Ryeowook tightly closed his eyes. Irratated by these actions, Velcan grew his claws and tore his shirt, ripping skin in the process. Which in turn made Ryeowook open his eyes and scream in pain.

Velcan smirked at the reaction, before he took the claws with Ryeowook’s blood and it all off. Then he said.

“Your blood is delicious, if I was a vampire instead of a werewolf, I swear I would have drinkan you dry by now.” As he said this Ryeowook just stared in terror. Velcan laughed at the stare, before he stood up and brought Ryeowook with him pinning him to the wall.

Ryeowook’s eyes widened remembering the past nightmares the haunted his sleep for weeks.

“Oh I see you saw a nightmare about this didn’t you?” Velcan asked amused by the fear pulsing madly from the boy in front of him.

Ryeowook, nodded hesitantly. Then Velcan smirked before he grabbed a ball gag from his pocket. He tried putting it in his mouth but Ryeowook kept his mouth tightly shut. So Velcan used his hand to block his nose. And as Ryeowook gasped for air, Velcan un blocked his nose, as he secured the ball gag into Ryeowook’s mouth.

“There now, I can enjoy my favorite music.” He said. Undoing his pants and letting them fall.

Ryeowook closed his eyes, hoping that it would just be over and done with. But velcan just smirked as he undid Ryeowook’s pants and stripping him of his boxers.

Then he inserted his finger into Ryeowook’s entrance, searching for his prostate. And he found it, so as he touched it with his finger, Ryeowook failed miserably to hold in his moans, but instead his moans escaped and were muffled in the gag.

Velcan repeated this process with adding another finger, when ever he saw fit. And he enjoyed Ryeowook’s moans, as the barely escaped his mouth. But then when Ryeowook thought he was done as he drew his hand out of Ryeowook, and he it clean, he entered Ryeowook, making him sceam in pain and pleasure. And with each Velcan Groaned in pleasure as Ryeowook just moaned and whimpered. 

As Velcan Drew out of him and fixed his own clothes, Ryeowook’s thighs had blood running down them. He slid to the ground and quickly moved to the corner before he sobbed heavily. Velcan just smirked as he walked out of the cell, proud of his work.

As he disappeared and closed the door, Ryeowook sobbed harder.

I couldn’t stop him.  I couldn’t stop him. I’m filthy. I don’t deserve to be loved anymore.He thought, then he passed out.

*Meanwhile in Yesung and Siwon’s Room*

“What if he was telling the truth Siwon?”

Yesung and Siwon were currently getting ready to retire for the day, when Yesung was suddenly thinking about what Ryeowook had told them an hour ago. While Siwon was just stepping out of the shower, a towel over his shoulder and another wrapped around his legs.

He looked up to his lover with a surprised expression, before he walked over to his dresser and started getting into his pajamas.

“What makes you say that, Yesung?” he asked while he was pulling on his shirt, before grabbing his pants.

“Ryeowook has never lied to us, never. So why start now? Besides I noticed something on his left shoulder, while I was carrying him here.” He said.

Siwon gave Yesung a skeptical look.

“What did you see?” he asked getting into bed next to yesung.

Yesung took a deep breath, before saying. “a large bite mark, it was faint, but you could still see the scar. It was from a werewolf.” He said before getting out of bed.

Siwon raised an eyebrow at his lovers action, and the words that left his mouth. Yesung walked over to a big black and red book, the cover had the words ‘Vampire Legends’ stitched into the black leather.

“Isn’t that Ryeowook’s favorite book?”

Yesung nodded, before turning the pages a couple of times.

“Aha found him.” he exlaimed.

Siwon’s eyes widened, before narrowing, as Yesung brought the book back to their shared bed.

He showed Siwon a certain story. Causing his eyes to widen and his mouth to slack open a little.

“Yesung if this really happened then..” he said trailing off.

Yesung nodded.

“If this vampire really did fall in love with this woman, and had born twins, then Ryeowook has a real brother. Not to mention that this women was a princess.” He said before setting the book down on the bed side table.

“The only problem we have is, that we don’t have his name or his face. So we can’t look for him. Not to mention, Velcan or somebody else could have already killed him for all we know.” He said laying down on the bed and covering himself with the blankets.

Siwon got out of bed and ran to the bookshelf, before grabbing a bible. Making it yesung’s turn to raise an eyebrow at the other.

He ran back over and got into bed, searching for something within the pages of the holy scripture.

“aha” he exclaimed pulling out a thin piece of paper from the pages.

“Whats that?” Yesung asks sitting up and pointing to the object in his lovers hands.

“Minho and I used to have a way of secretly telling each other our hide outs. If we ever needed to talk to one another, or we have gotten in trouble with the pope.” He said before looking back at the paper reading the words on it.

“Minho must have slipped this in here when we were talking with the pope a couple of weeks ago. We should meet him tomorrow and see if we can get some answers.” He said before putting the bible and paper on his bed side table.

“kay but where are we going?” Yesung asked.

“An old house on the outskirts of the city.” He said and they both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning both Yesung and Siwon had left to go to Minho’s hiding place.

Both of them wearing black shirts, black leather jackets and blue jeans.

As they arrived at the front door, it was pulled open to reveal a tall man with short black hair, and a plain outfit.

“hyung. May we come in? we have to discuss something.” Siwon asked.

“Sure, I’m surprised you still remember that trick.” He said leading Yesung and Siwon into a living room of sorts. The only thing that makes it seem old is the dust on the wood.

Yesung and Siwon sit down on the couch while Minho sits on the chair across from them.

“So what is it that you wanted to talk about Siwon.” He asked.

Siwon looked at Yesung and he nodded.

“We wanted to know more about the Mission that you went on with Taemin.”

Minho’s eyes widened before they narrowed.

“Why?” he asked cautiously.

“We looked at Ryeowook’s favorite book. You know the one Vampire legends”

Minho nodded.

“And we found something intresting about one of the Vampires in the book.”

“I see where this is going. You looked at Ryeowook’s favorite vampire in that book.”

They nodded.

“and then since you know that he is Ryeowook’s father, you found that he has a twin brother from the story. So you want to know about that mission. Right.”

They nodded.

“more specifically who is his twin brother? Where is he? Does he know about Ryeowook? And why does Ryeowook need protecting?” Yesung asked.

Minho took a deep breath before answering.

“well for starters Ryeowook’s brother is with their father, and yes he knows about Ryeowook. And Ryeowook needs protecting because him and his brother are both princes. Not to mention that he has a very unique power that only he will posses.” Minho said sitting back into his chair.

Siwon and Yesung looked at each other, before turning back to Minho.

Minho smirked.

“And as to who he is. I can’t tell you that. And just so you know they are fraternal twins not Identical. Is that all? I have to cantact Taemin soon.” He said smiling.

“Yeah we were just dropping by to clear up a few things. Bye “ Siwon said before he and Yesung left.

Soon after they left Minho turned around, and walked into the kitchen where there was a raven haired boy sitting at the kitchen table holding a glass of red liquid.

“You worried?” he asked the raven.

“No he will get out of there in time.” He said taking a sip of his liquid before disappearing in to thin air.