Ryeowook's Family

Blood Knight

Ryeowook groaned and fluttered his eyes open as he regained consciousness, he originally thought that him being rescued was a dream and he was still tied up in his cell, but when he felt comfortingly, strong arms around him. He slowly turned around to find Kyuhyun asleep next to him. So he quietly and carefully moves Kyuhyun’s arm, off of him so he can get out. When he is free he walks out of their tent, hugging Kyuhyun’s jacket, that hasn’t been taken off of his body, around his body.

What surprises him is that Taemin is already up, he always took longer to wake up then him. He was drinking a bottle of red liquid which after he caught the smell, he recognized it as blood. It didn’t take long Taemin to notice Ryeowook.

“Hey hyung, want some.” He asked holding it out to Ryeowook. Ryeowook looked hesitant before he grabbed it, but he still didn’t drink it.

Taemin laughed at his hyung’s hesitance.

“Don’t worry Wookie, that blood is from donors, or people who died in prison.” He said.

Then Ryeowook took a sip from the bottle and couldn’t stop drinking it. He loved it and he knew that it wasn’t from anyone who was innocent and unwilling, so it put his mind at ease.

As soon as he finished, he brought the bottle down and his lips of the red substance.

“Taemin?” he said.

Taemin smiled as he stared at his hyung.

“About being your brother?”

“Oh that, well we are actually half brothers, your dad married my mom, but like with your mom the Vatican killed her. I was actually joining the Vatican to protect you.” He said very calmly. But in Ryeowook’s head it was still very vague.

“And why would I need protecting? The pope told me the same thing, but he didn’t know why either.” He asked skeptically.

I mean he knows that another dhampir like him is being protected, but that’s Sasuke’s brother, and because of a rare power he has. So why would he need protecting.

“I told you this before Wookie don’t you remember?” said an, oh so familiar voice.

Ryeowook quickly turned around hoping that he is right.

There he is a man with raven hair, crimson red eyes, fangs, vine markings on his wrist, blue katana on his waist, a blue and white kimono (I can’t remember what it is called, but it is the same thing he wears in naruto shippuden but without the purple bow), and a silver ring with a bloodstone on the top on his left hand.

“SASUKE HYUNG” he exclaimed running up and hugging him.

“Hey how is my brother doing?” he asked hugging Ryeowook.

Then suddenly something clicked.

Him being protected, Sasuke calling him brother, the way he acted around him when they were kids, and he had the same ring as taemin on.

Ryeowook pulled away from the hug rather quickly and pointed a finger at Sasuke, making him raise an eyebrow.

“S-so y-your m-my r-real brother?” he asked surprised that his childhood friend who suddenly disappeared is his real brother.

Sasuke laughed, before getting hit in the head by a blonde, who appeared out of nowhere.

“Teme why are you laughing at your brother?” the blonde asked rather seriously.

Ryeowook looked shocked at the blonde, firstly for hitting his brother’s head and secondly for calling him Teme. Whatever that meant?

Sasuke just frowned and hit the blonde on the head rather hard.

“Shut up dobe. I’m laughing cause it took him this long to figure it out. Kay.” He said.

The blonde then looked back at Ryeowook and bowed before introducing himself.

“Hi Wookie, My name is Naruto I’m Sasuke-kun’s mate.” “And a hyperactive idiot Fox demon.” Sasuke added.

Naruto frowned, and pouted, making Sasuke laugh at his lover’s cuteness. Ryeowook laughed to.

“Hey am I invited to this party.” Kyuhyun’s voice said right behind them.

Ryeowook turned around and ran to Kyuhyun hugging him. When they pulled back he gave his lover a peck on the lips. Making Ryeowook blush, and Sasuke did the same to Naruto, making him blush as well. While Taemin, who was silent during the whole exchange, laughed.

Then they all sat around and talked, while everybody else was still waking up. As each person woke up and joined the conversation, they became more and more exciting in Ryeowook’s mind.

He liked being somewhere where he felt like he actually belonged, with people who truly loved him.

Than as Leeteuk and Kangin joined the conversation, they were the last to wake up, a new monotone voice called out.

“Looks like both all of my sons have gained great mates, don’t you think Park Leeteuk.” It said.

Leeteuk looked over, to see a man with short raven hair, a scar over his nose, golden eyes, fangs, black pants, a black tight T-shirt, a long sleeve fishnet shirt, and a red jacket with black clouds. (basicly the Akatsuki Jacket but the colors are reversed)

“Itachi-sama.” He immediately says bowing on one knee with his head hung low.

While everybody but the pure vampires, Naruto, Ryeowook, Kiseop, Sasuke, Taemin, Minho,  and Kevin, who all followed Leeteuk, just stared.

“Leeteuk you know I ate formalities right. And why are my sons bowing? Come on put your heads up.” Itachi said in his monotone voice.

They all stood up, Ryeowook hesitated before he stood up, and accidently fell into Kyuhyun’s strong arms.

“Woah, Yeobo you okay?” he asked the shaking boy in his arms.

Why is he shaking some much in front of this Itachi guy? Better yet who is he? he thought looking at the man in front of them.

“Yeah, Yeah I’m just a little shocked right now.” He says just staring at Itachi.

Itachi smirked before he bowed and introduced himself.

“I am Uchiha Itachi king of the immortals. And Sasuke Taemin, and Ryeowook’s father.” He says.

“And my childhood friend.” Leeteuk adds walking up to Itachi and hugging him.

“Wow you look good considering I haven’t seen you in 2,000 years Leeteuk.” He said causing them both to laugh.

“I could say the same Itachi.” He said.

Then as everyone else stood up to greet the king Ryeowook out.