The Tripled-Dimpled Attraction

Granting Requests Pt2 [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OTP: moonsun, wheebyul

PROMPTs: barista and cakeshop owner -ship AND MS/WS/WB: Solar and Wheein are sisters. Solar likes Byul. Byul entertains her, but the real reason is because she gets to see Solar’s cute sister, Wheein. Wheein can be a bit oblivious, but Byul is definitely a goner for those dimples.

Characters: Wheein, Byulyi, Hyejin, Yongsun

 

A/N to requestees: you guys are hilarious in the comments. It feels like we’re all just chilling together making something like this is our project. Anyway, I hope you guys didn’t mind this was added together BUT I HAVE A REASON! There’s a poll at the end :D Because this is a two parter and you guys have a CHOICE on how the second part goes! So make sure to vote it will decide if it'll be angst or happy ending.... (also I did the barista cakeshop ownership in a way I think you guys didn’t expect) Nyehehehe… Also not beta read, like all the oneshots I have... haha.

 

A/N to all: DOUBLE UPDATE (because the last one I just finished but started before I got sick) I'm okay now though. Yay me. But I am a bit busy. It's less “work” busy more “relaxation” busy. It’s my spring break, after all. That just means I won't be crazy active with repliesm but I'll drop by frequent enough. AND I STILL WANT REQUESTS. So throw them my way. We are keeping this open. Make sure to throw a request from any OTP. Because if you don’t specify an OTP it will default to wheebyul. I need some wheebyul in this wheebyul drought. I need wheebyul to make a krnb subunit (but the moonsun subunit is also HELLA GOOD AND GAY). But I am in need of Wheein Moderato and Byulyi Shutdown lovechild to obsessively play at every possible moment of my life so… it’s either you request an OTP specific or you get wheebyul (totally not biased, totally fair)

 

-

 

Byulyi is a barista owner. Co-owner. Her best friend– more like a little sister– is the other owner. But on the other side– the store literally in the same store, their counter on the other side. Hyejin is a cakeshop owner but unlike Byulyi who has yet to accept other workers, Hyejin is just the boss. She sometimes bakes, but mostly does both– because Byulyi begs her to– their paperwork.

 

She’s kind. After all, Byulyi did offer her the place. This was their partnership.

 

But man does the only barista get distracted when the dimpled sisters drop-by. Yongsun, the older one, works as… the muscle, of the bakery. Kneading dough isn’t that simple, after all. The other one– the cute– smaller– almost puppy-like in her glee, works the cashier.

 

Which kind of . Because Byulyi could use some help on her barista side too. She could totally use a specific, shorter person, single-dimpled, charming-smile-type of help too.

 

But alas, Byulyi can only watch the dimpled sisters bicker and laugh from afar.

 

-

 

One day, Byulyi was walking to their shared cafe, about to open it. So she can clean her machines and do inventory work before it opens. But she saw the smaller dimpled sister– the cute one. Waiting by the cafe. Wearing earthy tones– contrasting– matching– complementary to her denimed sea-palette.

 

“Morning!” She greets, jumping from her waiting– seated on the pavement position. “Yong-unnie’s sick today. She told me to go to work so I also don’t get sick.”

 

“But–” Byulyi checks her wrist– oh yeah, she’s wearing a different watch. “Isn’t it Monday?”

 

“Yeah, why?”

 

“Hyejin closes her cakeshop on Mondays, what’s your name?”

 

“Wheein. But why are you here?” Her dimple– her smile– all turns into a furrow-browed confusion.

 

“Because this is my cafe too?” Byulyi smiles, they both finally enter as Wheein trails after her.

 

“So you’re the barista and co-owner of the cafe?”

 

“Yes, but Hyejin isn’t going to be working nor is the cake shop open.”

 

“But you’re the only barista and co-owner of the cafe?” Wheein asks, again, earning a raised– confused– eyebrow from Byulyi.

 

“Do you want to help me?”

 

“My sister kicked me out so I don’t get sick, cake shop’s closed, pretty much don’t have a choice here.” Wheein smiles– there it is again. Is that singular dimple 2cm deep or something?

 

“Alright you persuasive puppy, follow me. We’re going to count.”

 

“Count? Like count coffee beans?!” She jumps, following right after, a bit scared at the heavy task at hand.

 

“Sure, that sounds fun.”

 

“Is not.”

 

“Is too!”

 

Maybe Monday Blues don’t have to be so… blue. Not when this walking bundle of fun-sized joy is in Byulyi’s coffee shop.

 

-

 

Byulyi learns several things about Wheein other than being the single-dimpled sister, she’s got tattoos, she’s cute when she smiles, she’s also fast at cleaning and preparing the cafe– she’s also smart at inventory taking– not counting– and finding shortcuts to finish inventory check faster.

 

But Byulyi’s favorite thing about Wheein–

 

“Don’t do it like that–” Byulyi was cut off with Wheein’s hand, telling her own boss and mentor at coffee making to shut up. She does. She trusts Wheein is on to something.

 

“Try it.” Byulyi is a bit apprehensive as she approaches the extended mug offered to her.

 

She doesn’t usually let the machine scream– the espresso to be mixed like crazy and have the milk be steamed and frothed into oblivion. As well as crunchy nuts or toffee powder being placed on top of coffee.

 

But as Byulyi looks at the cup, she sees… actual art– an attempt.

 

“Don’t look at the… blob of milk at the top, it was a failed attempt at latte art. But taste it.”

 

Byulyi takes a teaspoon, tastes the frothed milk– it was actually still sweet and milky, and it gives her an idea.

 

But, before that, she sips the actual coffee– it has an espresso texture and consistency but turns a bit loose but crunchy when Byulyi gets a spoonful of the blob of milk. Giving her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter