Kindergarten Girlfriend

Granting Requests Pt2 [CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OTP: wheebyul, a bit of wheesun because it’s funny

PROMPTs: Waggy 🐹🐰🐶🦁 kindergarten

Characters: Wheein, Byulyi, Yongsun, Hyejin but she's just mentioned

 

A/N to requestee: I am enjoying the songfics because I personally think I am bad at them BUT I also write them the most– before. Pre-aff sharing. I used to write mostly one shots but only songfics from my country. So I'm forced to write short. But I don’t write them singing or dancing, I just use the song as a prompt. Also since you helped me w/ this I added your suggestion hehe… Sorry if this is very short and very dialogue heavy

 

A/N to all: if anyone gets the reference of the title… Tell me! And to the people that read my a/ns, follow my feed, check for updates when they can, thank you! Because really, you didn’t have to. But it warms me during cold weather that you chose to anyway. Even if I will never know for sure if you don’t tell me (it’d be nice to know but you don’t have to). Did not beta read btw. We all suffer.

 

-

 

“Oh my god– is that you?!” Byulyi, taller now– gasps at the all too iconic and somehow still baby-faced kindergarten friend she had. “Wheenie?”

 

Wheein with a high updo, barefaced as they both meet in the lobby of the apartment they apparently share– equally shocked, squinted her eyes at the other woman. Wheein was looking for her package as she saw a resident enter– ignoring them– until she couldn’t at the mention of her name– kindergarten name.

 

“Are you… who are you?” Wheein in this fine morning did not expect to have company– let alone a woman who probably came back from a jog to be talking to her pajama’d self.

 

“Your kindergarten girlfriend! Byulie? Unless you broke up with me without knowing… then this is weird.”

 

“Byul–” Wheein, having been possessed with surprise and brain and memory, jumps up and down at her recollection with big eyes and a big smile. “Byulinie!!”

 

Such a bundle of unrestrained– almost puppy-like jumping and joy was contagious as Byulyi starts joining in too. “I didn’t know you also lived here! Did you stop growing? Why am I taller!”

 

“I just moved. Hyegi is the one who actually lives here. Wheein finally ceases her jumping, calming down a bit. Completely forgetting the package she was told to get. "Stop growing?? Is that how you treat your girlfriend?” She nudges Byulyi with a deep dimpled smile– in rosy cheeks. “Cannot believe you actually remember.”

 

“How cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter