Left behind 🍀

What goes around comes around 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was looking at his family getting ready for a camp trip by the beach he wasn't counted in that although his father was with them he didn't tell him anything, the boy was lying on the sofa quietly while watching them getting ready.

" A-Appa c-can jeonghan go too?!" He asked while trembling, have been lying due to his fever but no one noticed " I'm sorry Hannie, I'll take you next time ."

The man murmured as he hold his daughter's suitcase.

" It's cold outside and I'm worried about you ."

Jeonghan smiled weakly as he nodded, heart clinching but he believed that his father was worried about him, he looked at his wheelchair.

" Ap-Appa have a save a trip, J-Jeonghan will be fine."

He trembles and stumbled on his words a lot, wiped a slight tear before the man noticed and when he left to prepare the car and put the things, his stepmother glared deadly at him.

" I will kill you if you made the house mess ."

Jeonghan shook his head.

" J-jeonghn won't Umma ." 
He shivered in fear, looked at his siblings going out and wished he could go, went by his wheelchair to his room, and prepared a quick bag, " J-Jeonghan we-wanna go ." 
He smiled happily, didn't see the beach for so long and he didn't go out in ages, pushed his wheelchair when he finished and before he can even ask anyone if he want to go, his father closed the door on him and locked it.

" Ap-Appa b-bye ..I-I will go next time with a-Appa Appa ." He looked down at his bag and clutched it,  looked at his numb leg, lost feeling in it, if his leg was fine would his father take him?!

He stayed like that by the door trembling and panting and pushed his wheelchair back into the room and laid on his bed, " J-Jeonghan wanna go too."


He kept sleeping and waking , suffering of his fever that didn't calmed since last night, now that he was being left alone , he's free to go and eat on his own , but he have no strength, fever making him so weak.

So he held his phone and ordered food delivery by his father's card, was happy that he could at least eat well today without begging for food .

" J-Jeonghan wan-want burger ."

He stutter a lot due to the bullying he got all those years from everyone , made him weak mentally and personally like a pure child .

The person in the line frowned .

" Beef burger or chicken sir ?!"

Jeonghan replied nervously .

" J-Jeonghan want an-anything ."

He accepts anything as long as he can eat.

The man was confused but he put two burger, one chicken and one beef burger with fries and cola, " The elder will be here in several minutes, please send me your location so I can delivery it to you ."

Jeonghan heard and tried to get what the man said.

He nodded although the man can't see him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter