Is he going to be mad?!

What goes around comes around 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol woke up, found the cutie sound asleep next to him, and smiled there before he his cheek, he's so pretty even when he sleeps.

Looked at the hour.

It's only 8:00 o'clock.

He ended up sleeping here while trying to make the cutie sleep first, but he didn't know that he was this tired.

Rubbing the sleep of his eyes before he gets up, and going out he spotted Jeonghan's cute underwear near the bed so he picked it up so he can put it in the laundry basket but something caught his eye.

It's wet in that kind of way, the man's eyes widened.

He didn't really buy much attention to it but Jeonghan's an adult, it's just that he has cute innocently personally due to his illness.

The man's heart fluttered.

looked at him and moved the blanket a little to see him sleeping without pants too, flushed there.

" Did he have a wet dream??"

He thought that he doesn't have a ual physical response after the accident but it looks like he was healthy there, the man rubbed the back of his head.

He went out of the bedroom and went to take a warm shower in his room, maids downstairs preparing breakfast.

 

 

🦋🍀🤍

Jeonghan woke up and didn't see the man anywhere, remembered what happened yesterday and he was blushing madly," J-Jeonghan peed on himself..j-Jeonghan wo-won't dirty the bed again." He trembled, was so scared of the man's reaction and didn't want him to know, something weird happened and although it was like peeing, the color is different.

He held his pants that he hide inside the cabinet on the nightstand next to the bed and wore them quickly before he climb into his wheelchair, wanna take a bath, felt sticky down and weird.

He slide off his wheelchair after getting into the bathtub, twisted the shower on, and sat there thinking about yesterday.

" Jeonghan~you awake?!"

Seungcheol's voice, the cutie flinched as he pulled his knee to his chest and looked up at the man when he came in to check up on him, being both males were fine.

" J-Jeonghan wanna bath."

The man nodded as he smiled.

" Okay I'll get your clothes ready, we'll be going out after breakfast."

The younger felt so happy to hear that.

But where is he taking him?!

He suddenly remembered when his father said that last time and he ended up abounding him in that place, he bite his lips.

Felt scared and uncomfortable.

But Seungcheol wasn't like them, will he get mad and leaves him after he dirty the bed?!

The man came back to check on the boy but he found him crying mess as he trembles.

His heart dropped seeing the younger's crying like this.

" What's wrong Jeonghan, did you get hurt somewhere?!" He checked there as he panicked but the younger shook his head innocently as he sniffle.

" J-Jeonghan won't d-dirty the bed again..so please don't ab-abounds Jeonghan..ajusshi." He sobbed, the flashback of being left alone caused him a real trauma.

Meanwhile, the man didn't understand but he hugged him dearly.

" Why the hell would I leave you Jeonghan?! And what you said about dirty the bed?! It's fine Jeonghan why would you think like that?!."

Seungcheol remembered that the lad was abounded by his family so he bite his lips.

He didn't know how to comfort a crying person, so he kept hugging the lad, before pecking his hair.

" I won't ever abound you Hannie~."


 

🦋🍀🤍

He calmed down after a while and the man thought that was a panic attack, now he was in the car with the lad after t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter