Forced

What goes around comes around 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been one week, and the family returned and found the lad lying on the sofa panting and looking very pale, sat up when he saw them and looked so happy.

" Ap-Appa h-how are you ?!"

He asked while his eyes teary, saw the man placing the belongings inside before he walk over to him.

" I'm fine how have you been Jeonghan ?!" He asked awkwardly and looked at the weak lad, he was like a corpse, pale as snow as he trembles, " J-Jeonghan fine Appa ..Jeonghan miss Appa ..umma an-and..." he was trying too hard to speak well without stuttering.

But they always interrupted him.

" Daddy there's still my bag left in the car ." His step-sister came saying that as she entered and give the weak lad a dead look.

He smiled weakly.

" Did you just you missed us ?!"

She came over and her brother came out of the kitchen sipping on the water.

" Did you ing eat my chocolate bar ?!"

They were already about to bully the lad but the father came over and the two cursed under their breath.

Jeonghan was sitting on the sofa watching the house becoming lively and he was happy that he wasn't lonely anymore, they'd left him for a whole week and thanks to the delivery man he wasn't starved to death.

Saw his stepmother coming over and wasn't sure about what to say.

" U-Umma j-Jeonghan didn't eat f-from fridge ." He said and looked at his brother kicking the wheelchair further, Jeonghan tried to hold it but he fell off the sofa and the evil brother laughed.

" Good for you ..cause if that happened I would have killed you." Jeonghan tried reaching for the sofa again and biting his lips, having difficulty getting on top because it was a little bit high.

His father wasn't there but in the bedroom unpacking the stuff.

His step-sister came back and suddenly smacked Jeonghan's head so hard that he held it while trembling and held back his cries.

" Did you ing use my towel ?"

She asked seeing it in the laundry although she left it clean in her bedroom.

Jeonghan shook his head as he trembles and wiped a slight tear about to roll.

" N-no j-Jeonghan didn't..j-Jeonghan use his to-towel."'

He was struggling with them when his father came back.

Know that they were bullying the kid but he couldn't do anything being a coward, they completely destroyed him on the trip that he was feeling less emotional towards his own kid.

He was even avoiding looking at him.


 

During dinner time, Jeonghan was trying to find a seat for him but they were totally not giving him space and the mother didn't put a plate for him, he was looking from there not knowing why they were so mean like that.

" A-Appa..j-Jeonghan wants to eat ."

He shake and stutter, held his head having mental issues that he feels scared of their reaction.

" I'll bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter