New place 🦋

What goes around comes around 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was so happy thought this his father's taking him out finally as he can finally see the world outside, "A-app j-jeonghan's happy." He trembles and looked very ill, clutched on his bag that he didn't know why he was carrying.

The man pushed him while he was quiet.

"Good for you Jeonghan." He said emotionless before stopping the lad by the river, Jeonghan giggled happily cannot believe that his father took him there, he have been wanting to see the river.

" If only you were healthy mentally and physically I would have depended on you to help me in the company but you can't even go to school with this brain of yours ."

He was saying quietly.

Jeonghan tried taking his phone to take pictures but he couldn't find it in the bag.

" Appa- th-thank you for bringing j-Jeonghan here ..Jeonghan lo-love Appa ..." the boy was saying weakly as he feels weaker than at any time, was talking to his old man for a while as he stuttered and find a hard time speaking, fever-making him dizzy.

Can't hear any answer so he turned around and couldn't see the man who brought him there.

" App-Appa .."

 

He has left alone that day, was being totally abounded by his one and only family, and pushed himself by the wheelchair searching around while panting.

" Appa ~." He looked around for a really long but can't spot the man, people looking at him as he push himself onto the sidewalk.

Jeonghan ended up pushing himself to some unknown streets.

It was crowded and people giving him looks.

" Ap-Appa ..Jeonghan cold."

He bites his lips trembling and his eyes teary.

Searched for his phone in his bag till he spotted it.

Called his father several times but he won't answer.

" Ash moves you're in the way ~," An angry man said while he was walking after he almost slammed into the wheelchair.

Jeonghan pushed himself away nervously but the wheel hit a rock and he fell over hard, whimpering as he was on the ground.

He hugged his bag and wanted to get back on the chair but it was flipped upside down, and one wheel was broken, crept to the sidewalk and sat there with his stuff shivering and his eyes teary.

" J-Jeonghan so-sorry..Appa ..j-Jeonghan wanna a-walk again."

He wanna walk again so his father can love him like before, he wanna work and make his father proud, and he wanna go to school again.

He held his numb legs.

Hit it while crying mess.

" Appa j-j-Jeonghan love ap-Appa ..."

He's a shivering mess, looked at people passing by and he's so dizzy.

Have intense Malnutrition and weakness in his body due to the fever he kept having every day without being treated.

In his hard condition jeonghan remembers the delivery man, he gave his number so he called him while crying mess.

He picked up eventually as if he was waiting for his call.

The man's eyes widened upon hearing the boy's sobbing.

" Aj-ajusshi p-please he-help Jeonghan."

The man stood up from his apartment sofa and grabbed his coat.

" What happened Jeonghan , where are you ?!"

The lad looked around not knowing where he was as he cried.

" App-Appa left Jeonghan ..Appa doesn't love jeo-Jeonghan anymore."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter