Ajusshi I want food~

What goes around comes around ๐Ÿฆ‹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days, his family hasn't come back, his father didn't send him the card no matter how much he called, he was so hungry and he ate some fruit, filled his hunger with water and some chocolate he had on the nightstand but he still wants a meal like a human being.

He was scared to take food from the fridge cause his stepmother warned him from doing so, he was lying doing nothing but panting and looking so pale.

" I-I wanna b-buy food."

He was unable to move again, fever causing weakness and he was used to this illness, but no one cared enough to take him to the hospital.

He was helpless without anyone's help.

He called his father weakly.

And this time his sister answered.

" A-Appa h-how are you ?!"

He smiled through the phone.

" ing annoying dickhead, what do you want ?!"

His step-sister yelled there and he bites his lips.

" J-Jeonghan wants to buy food."

He trembled, and tears rolled down.

" Wh-where's Appa?!"

While he was talking she hang up and he wiped his tears, his eyes went to the number of the man who delivered the tasty burger to him, called him and he picked up in no time.

" Aj-ajusshi ..I-i'm hungry I-I want burger ..jeonghan wi-will buy you la-later." He sobbed looking so broken, why does he have to suffer like this?! He's being abounded and bullied by his family.

The man on the line remembered this weak voice, eyes widened.

It's that kid.

" Okay kid, the same location ?!"

Jeonghan panted a little as he smiles weakly through his tears.

" y-yes."

ย 

๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค๐ŸŒง๏ธ

The man came in no time, he knocked on the door but the lad took so long to answer, but he didn't mind, as soon as he opened the door the man felt his heart break seeing the weak pale boy, he looked so happy to see him and his tears rolled down.

" Aj-ajusshi th-thank you so-so much."

He looked so sick and barley stayed conscious, his dark soft hair messy and he trembles so much.

" It's nothing kid, more importantly, aren't your parents coming over yet?!"

Jeonghan shook his head.

" Ap-Appa do-doesn't answer Jeonghan."

He was all alone in this big apartment, looked very lonely and abounded, doesn't know how to talk well as he stutter so much and he looks very pale.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter