Rehabilitation time 🦋

What goes around comes around 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan was crying during the rehabilitation cause it was a lot harder than he thoughts, Seungcheol standing and watching as he tried making his heart stronger, he's still not able to feel his legs, not able to feel anything but those rehabilitating treatments will end up with a satisfying result hopefully as the doctor said.

He's driving back home now and the lad on the seat next to him is quiet as his cheek reddened due to how much he cried.

The man went to a drive-through restaurant called Meat at Tony's, bought Jeonghan a burger meal, and they eat in the car after he parked by the Han River.

The lad was so happy now cause he loved burgers.

The man watched him and smiled softly.

He's glad that he feels better now after crying so much during the rehabilitation.

He doesn't feel anything in his legs but the doctor told him that he can walk again if he continues to take rehabilitation.

Although it's only 50%

 

🦋🤍🍀

He was carrying the lad after bathing and dressed him up,Jeonghan blushing all the time the man was taking care of him as he become conscious of this.

" You wanna sleep or sit with me here?!"

Jeonghan looked at the tv cutely.

" J-Jeonghan wanna stay he-here and watch."

Something he was used to do when he was with his harsh family.

Something simple like watching tv with them.

Seungcheol smiled,he opened the tv and flipped to anime channel knowing it's the lad's favorite.

" The episode of your favorite anime is now right?!" He asked looking at the hour.

Jeonghan nodded innocently although he doesn't know the hour right now.

" What do you want to eat at dinner?!"

Jeonghan's heart jumped.

" J-j-Jeonghan wants burger."

The man chuckled there.

" We at that at lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter