PREVIEW 🦋

What goes around comes around 🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they bullied him a lot, they took his wheelchair and the boy was lying on the sofa panting and his cheek reddened due to an intense fever, he was looking at them eating dinner while he was unable to even sit.

" U-Umma ..j-Jeonghan want to eat too." He pleaded, tummy screaming in hunger, having been starving for two days or maybe more.

They ignored him and he kept lying like a lifeless body, tears rolled down but he forced a smile when the woman looked back at him.

" Hey, why does he look like that ?! Did you guys beat him up ?!" She asked her son and the teen woman, they laughed and looked at the lad's messy hair and pale face, he smiled innocently at them and tried to sit up.

" He's such an eyesore, I beat him up because he's an eyesore ." Her son admitted carelessly as he saw Jeonghan looking at his food while he trembled.

" U-Umma j-Jeonghan hungry too ."

He tried to sit with them by the coffee table but only fell from the sofa and tried to get closer, they laughed there and his sister moved the plate further from him when he was about to eat.

Jeonghan trembled as he fainted suddenly while trying to eat and when he fell, the three were surprised as if they didn't do anything, " Go take him back to his room before his dad comes back."

She said to her son and the cruel harsh boy cursed as he did that, throw him on the bed, and kicked the wheelchair back inside.


 

The father came back from a trip that lasted three days due to his work, the first thing he did was ask about his son and now everyone pretending.

" He went to sleep although I've put his dinner he told me he want to sleep ." She said, the father sighed as he walked to his son's bedroom and saw him on the bed, sleeping, but he looked very pale.

" Jeonghan ~." He called, sitting by the bed while loosening his necktie.

Could see the tray of food that the witch placed.

And the father believed that she put it for him.

Jeonghan snapped off his unconscious and sat up panicking a little bit when he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter