Part X

GOT the Beat, GOT the Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon has been staying in and eating dinner at their dorm. Both of them have an active running schedule so they only see each other when they are resting at the dorm. They’ve been seeing each other in the practice room as well. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are set to go abroad for a couple of weeks but Hyoyeon is set to leave earlier for L.A. for a fashion week. After a week, they would be seeing each other at the MIK Paris event.

“Taengoo baby, what do you want to eat?” Hyoyeon asked, leaning towards the counter while Taeyeon was making their tea in their kitchen.

Taeyeon smirked before answering, “You,” then laughed maniacally. Hyoyeon’s face turned into a burning tomato before laughing so hard.

“Yah, byuntaeng!!!” Hyoyeon said, mid-laughing. Taeyeon placed their tea in front of them and leaned towards her… what do I call her? girlfriend? they have not talked about it yet, but she leaned and smiled at the laughing Hyoyeon in front of her. People are so used to Hyoyeon making Taeyeon. It is the same behind closed doors, but the people did not know that Taeyeon also makes Hyoyeon laugh. She makes her happy. 

“What did you call me, Hyo?” Taeyeon teased, taking a sip of her tea. Hyoyeon has known all of Taeyeon’s personality by being friends with her for almost 20 years. She also knows that Taeyeon is flirty and knows how to get girls. I guess this is what it feels like to be on the receiving end, Hyo thought. She decided to play along and . So she sipped her tea and replied, “What?”

“I don’t know, you called me something earlier.”

Hyoyeon made a confused face and shook her head, “I don’t remember,” she pouted, picked up her tea, and walked towards the table to take her seat. Taeyeon followed her, sat beside her, and clung onto her… girl’s (?)… side. 

“Babyyyy!!” Taeyeon exclaimed, flashing her adorable Taengoo smile. 

“Kim Taeyeon, you are so clingy!!” 

“Say it again!!”

“No!”

“Pleaseeeeee!!” Taeyeon pleaded, pouting.

“Taengoooo!!”

“Pleasee”

“Taeyeonnieeee!” Hyoyeon sings, teasing her girl.

“Please, Hyoyeonniieee!!” Taeyeon pouted once again, holding Hyo’s hand, intertwining them, their faces inches from each other. Hyoyeon smirked at her, stole a quick peck on her lips, and whispered, “Taengoo baby!!” 

Taeyeon smiled widely, her grip on Hyo’s hand slightly getting tighter. The two are too giggly towards each other when all of a sudden a noise was originating in front of them. 

The two of them froze before withdrawing from each other and turning their head towards the voice that was laughing in front.

“SERIOUSLY?????” The girl was dying of laughter, “You too are disgustingly cute!!!!!” 

Hyoyeon, who was as red as a tomato, was biting her lip and glaring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter