Perfectly Bad Timing

The Divorce Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English.

 

Author POV

 

As Changmin was enjoying the party, he received a message from Sasha.

>I’m heading home

Immediately the call button was pressed and Changmin walked to a corner to speak with his friend.

“Are you nuts?!”

“Wow. That’s a nice way to greet someone in a call”

“Sasha come back!”

“I just need to clear my head Max”

“Sasha, he’s probably already here”

She halted. “How do you know?”

“Why do you think I brought you here?”

She groaned. “I’ll come back”

“Good. You can end the call once I see you inside”

Now that made her smile. “You sure you really don’t want to be my boy-” She stopped midsentence while turning to walk back.

An unfamiliar black car stopped by her and a familiar man stepped out.

What Changmin overheard next forced him to frantically search for Jackson.

 

“Hello pumpkin..”

 

 

Jackson had a solemn face. “Explain” He demanded Jaejoong

The both of them were now inside Jackson’s car in the parking.

“Legally, Sasha is my wife”

“When did this happen?”

Jaejoong spent the next few moments explaining what happened to Jackson. The latter attentively listened, not moving a muscle, his hold on the paper firm.

“Thankfully I recognized her today, if not I would have lost my mind trying to find her”

Jackson remained calm though shocked at what he had just heard. So it was Jaejoong whom she met that night – the night she considers the last night she was happy.

But their marriage to be actually legalized is something he didn’t expect. After all, both are very careful people…

Then again, they were young and in a bad state – Jaejoong was angry with his mother and she had just then realized that she gave up her dream and had signed a contract with the devil himself to manage the expenses to look after her sick mother.

She held onto that memory while he had forgotten about it completely.

No wonder people say that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure

“Does your fiancée know?”

“Hell no!”

“So you are going to hide this?!”

“Otherwise?!”

Jackson now gave his full focus on the older gent. “Things like this always come to the light, no matter how hard we cover them up. Don’t start a marriage with secrets”

“Every marriage has its secrets”

Jackson could only snort. “You know what? It’s your choice. But if your fiancée comes at Sasha and tries to blame her for something, I’m not going to stay quiet”

“You are awfully protective of Sasha..”

“Well apparently every man who has a legal right over her is useless so I have no option but to step up”

Jackson paused.

And looked at Jaejoong.

At his scrutinizing eyes.

“Something is up with her manager?”

 Dammit!

Jackson sighed. “It’s a slave contract.”

“But she has been singing for-”

“I just got to know about it!”

“But you don’t ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter