Fresh Off the Runway

The Divorce Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN KIM JAEJOONG!

 

I know you rarely celebrate your "birth" day with fans though...

 

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS!

 

Author POV

 

The flight was tiring but Jaejoong managed to read a case file on the way to kill off some time. Of course, on the back of his head, finding ways to track his wife was being evaluated but nothing hopeful came up.

Gosh! Why didn’t he bother to get her phone number then?! She was a cute girl after all!

Freaking idiot! Kim Jaejoong!

 

Taking a deep breath, Jaejoong unbuckled his seat belt and stepped out of the plane, breathing Milan’s air for the first time in his life. From the corner of his eye, he noticed a girl, wearing an oversized hoodie and sunglasses, looking at him, almost as if she were sizing him up. He stopped at looked back at her, just because she was staring at him. But she simply smirked at him and headed to check herself out. Frowning, Jaejoong followed her to do the same, standing a couple of people behind her. A tall male, wearing a pair of Ray-Ban glasses seemed to have struck up a conversation with her, covering her from the line of his sight.

Why has he seen this man before? Despite the sunglasses, Jaejoong seemed to have seen him somewhere…

Maybe he is famous…

But, apart from the monthly photography magazines, what else does Jaejoong follow?

 

PHOTOGRAPHY!

 

“Shim Changmin!” Jaejoong finally recognized the male, a smile forming on his lips.

Yes, that was him. The young, energetic and very famous photographer currently sought out my many fashion magazines to snap their models. He started out as an Instagram photographer, sharing his photos online and soon became a star.

The boy was considered a South Korean treasure and being another overachieving and self-sustaining South Korean himself, Jaejoong was very proud of Changmin.

Hmm, wonder if he is attending the fashion show… Jaejoong pondered, eying the tall male walk into the arrival lounge.

Anyways, if Changmin does attend the show, Jaejoong might try to get an autograph... After all, he has been trying to follow Changmin’s photo style each time Jaejoong wanders around the city, with his camera, in his free time.

Smiling at his thought, Jaejoong patiently waited for his turn for his passport to be checked, overhearing a loud screaming of girls outside...

 

 

Towards the evening, Jaejoong was readying to visit his fiancée. Wearing a crisp, new suit, Jaejoong stepped out of his hotel room and walked to his ride. 20 minutes later he was standing at the entrance of the show, watching a few familiar faces walk down the aisle and pose for pictures.

Oddly Shim Changmin wasn’t there in the photographer area so Jaejoong just assumed he would probably be inside, given that he would be one of the photographers whom the organizers would hire to capture the models.

Aish, why am acting like a freaking fanboy now?! Jaejoong was embarrassed by himself at that particular moment.

Nevertheless, he walked into the venue and took his seat beside a couple of foreigners. Taking another deep breath, Jaejoong readied himself for the show, not wanting to drool or look overexcited for ladies in underwear

Especially when he is legally married to someone he barely knows….

 

Aish… why remember about her now?! He almost hit himself but looked ahead once the lights dimmed.

 

Out came one model at a time, Jaejoong patiently waiting for his fiancée, ensuring to clap for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter