Dropping the Bomb

The Divorce Arrangement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: My first Upvote for this story!!! Thanks mznary!!!

THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS. Font in purple is spoken in English

 

Author POV

 

Jackson swiftly walked into a building with his briefcase bag around his shoulder. He knocked on a door and patiently waited until it opened.

It was Sasha on the other side.

“You were fast!”

“You are my number one priority”

She smirked and let him step in.

“He probably is coming to Milan as we speak” She informed Jackson

“Yes, but the papers have already been served” Jackson informed, making himself comfortable on the sofa

“Then why did you come here?” Sasha sat opposite him on the beanbag.

“You singing with Victoria’s Secret models? How can I miss that?!”

His words made her roll her eyes. Jackson seized to grin. “Max alone can’t protect you always, you know that right? As you said, he can come here and be violent… I need to be here”

“So, you can fight?”

“I box, in case you forgot...”

“Oh yeah...”

The conversation drifted to other random topics, until Jackson received a message.

It was from Jaejoong.

>What are you upto?

>Why ask?

>I’m heading to the after party… Wanna join?

Jackson looked at Sasha, “Any plans to head to the after party?”

“I wasn’t necessarily invited to that” She informed,, “You wanna go? I can ask Max-”

“Ask me what?”

Clad in an off-white shirt with black designs on the right half of the shirt and black pants, Shim Changmin stepped into the room. “The door was opened, so I invited myself in” He informed, pointed at the open door

“Lawyer boy here was asking about the after-party.. So I was about to say that you can take him as your plus one”

“I only take ladies as my plus one. Sorry”

“Figures..” Sasha muttered, “The ed top clearly is for the ladies.. Sorry Jackson you ain’t Changmin’s type”

“Oh I was invited to be a certain someone’s plus one so why don’t you change and come?” Jackson suggested, “You can be his plus one.”

 

 

It took 15 minutes for Jaejoong to receive a response from Jackson. The former had been wondering where Jackson had disappeared to once he headed back to the fashion show venue but didn’t ask for any detail. After all, he himself left Jackson to find Sasha and wouldn’t want to be questioned about that at all.

Adjusting his blazer, Jaejoong took one last look at this outfit and stepped out of his hotel room. He had been contemplating as to how he would break the news and was still without a plan.

As he walked out of the hotel, Jaejoong dropped a message to Sasha.

>Will you be coming to the after party?

But no response was received at all… Heaving a sigh, he hopped into his taxi.

 

 

Jaejoong waited at the car park for Jackson. Within a gruesome 20 minutes, he received a call from Jackson.

“Where are you?” Jaejoong asked

“By the entrance. Come over here!”

Unimpressed as to how late Jackson was, Jaejoong walked to the entrance. Just then his fiancée dropped him a message asking where he was.

>Stepping in now

He replied and hid his phone in his pocket once he spotted Jackson.

“You’re late” Jaejoong complained

“Was with a client” Jackson informed

“Over here?”

“Yeah..”

“We don’t have foreign clients”

“Oh she’s based in NY.”

“Okay”

Just then his phone notified a message

>Miss me already?

Jaejoong smiled. She had replied in Korean. Now that somehow eased his mind.

>So you here? He asked

>Unfortunately, yes

“Ohh fiancée is texting?” Jackson teased

Wife, actually… His conscience corrected, but Jaejoong only smiled.

“So this is the first time right? You two meeting without the parents?”

“Yup” And my wife is also there

Jaejoong could only swallow his spit.

“Don’t worry, I’ll mid my business so hang out with her?”

“Your busines

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter