Kiss and Sell | 02

Kiss and Sell

 

 
2 Months later.
 
 
“JB-ssi is a really good friend-” Myungsoo turned off the TV, watching an interview where the MC was questioning Suzy about her relationships with other male idols.
 
Annoyed, he rolled on his bed and looked at his ceiling. 
 
Infinite had just come back from their Japanese promotions. Weeks suddenly turned into two months, as Infinite’s popularity rose. Especially Myungsoo’s. And throughout those to months he barely had any contact with Suzy. Miss A and Suzy’s popularity had begun to soar in Korea, taking many endorsement and CF deals. Myungsoo was amazed how they managed not to break up, which was what kept him going whenever he was tired and homesick. But once Myungsoo had come home back to Korea, everywhere he went, be it, backstage, or on the set of some show, all they were taking about was Suzy AND some other guy who apparently was some new idol and their scandal.
 
Myungsoo had flipped once he had heard that Suzy, his Suzy was involved in a scandal with some other man.
 
He had tried calling her, but every time he did, he got the answering machine. Giving up, he had googled who this JB guy was. From what he had read, he was some new idol who was under the same company as her. Though this didn’t make him feel any better realizing that Suzy and JB  probably get to see each other often. Unlike him, who was promoting in Japan if they weren’t promoting in Korea. Myungsoo’s heart ached, just thinking about JB and Suzy’s relationship.
 
---
 
 
 
“Why the sad face?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo once he walked into the room, seeing him sulking around.
 
“Why else?” Myungsoo pouted, and continued to sulk around.
 
“Suzy?” Sungyeol questioned. All Myungsoo did was nod, which made Sungyeol laugh. 
 
‘Whether she realizes it or not, she has a big affect on Myungsoo.’ Sungyeol thought.
 
Before leaving the room Sungyeol turned around. “Oh, I forgot to mention this, Suzy said she’ll be dropping by real soon once she’s done with her schedule.”
 
Myungsoo shot up from bed with wide eyes hearing what Sungyeol had said.
 
“What!” Myungsoo yelled, scrambling on to his feet and out of his pj’s.
 
Sungyeol just let him be, while closing the door behind him.
 
--------
 
 
Myungsoo’s eyes widen, hearing the door bell. His heart raced, as he eagerly watched who was behind the door as Sunggyu opened it.
 
“Ah, Suzy!” Sunggyu smiled, making his eyes disappear. “I’m glad you’re here. Myungsoo has been out of it.” He whispers into Suzy’s ear.
 
Suzy chuckled, stepping into the dorm. “Myungsoo oppa!” She smiled, latching herself onto him, as if he were a tree.
 
Myungsoo went rigid, feeling Suzy’s touch. Myungsoo had a lot of questions to ask her, but decided he’d ask once s weren’t eyeing them.
 
“Let’s go into my room.” Myungsoo said, indifferently, while peeling Suzy off of him. Suzy’s heart shrunk at his reaction. Two months of not seeing each other, she thought he’d be happy to see her.
 
Once the door was closed and locked Myungsoo turned to Suzy who was pouting.
 
“Suzy,” Myungsoo said, motioning her to come to him with his finger. “I missed you.” He mumbled into the nook of her soft neck.
 
Suzy shivered feeling his warm breath running down her neck. Giving her a tingly sensation throughout her body.
 
“I missed you so much.” Suzy sighed, closing her eyes and snuggled into Myungsoo’s chest.
 
“You know when I was in Japan and I was homesick, I’d think of you and every was better.” He whispered to her. “And I thought that you’d miss me a lot too.” His voice became cold and distant.
 
Suzy snapped her eyes open and stared back at Myungsoo. “What did you mean by ‘thought’ of course I missed you.”
 
“I came back to Korea, and everywhere I looked on the internet there were articles of you and JB. Pictures of the both of you walking the city together! Were you cheating on me?” Though he didn’t intend to, Myungsoo raised his voice.
 
“Not you too!” Suzy threw her hands up into the air. She was getting sick of having to explain that her relationship with JB was strictly just friends. Even the JYPE staff and miss A members didn’t believe her. The one person she thought that would believe her was Myungsoo. Hearing him question her loyalty to him hurt her a lot.
 
“Do you really not trust me?” Suzy mumbled, upwrapping her arms around Myungsoo. She was and has been loyal towards Myungsoo from day one. “Do you think I’m the type of girl to play around with guys?” Suzy blinked back the tears that were threatening to spill out any moment.
 
“I-I” Myungsoo began. He was shocked, not expecting Suzy to act like this.
 
“Do you think I’m a ?” Suzy questioned, as the tears she tried to hold back fell.
 
Myungsoo’s eyes widen at her sudden words. Of course he didn’t think of her as a . He thought of her as a beautiful, talented, and caring girlfriend. He then realized that Suzy wouldn’t ever cheat on him. She just wasn’t the type of girl to cheat. She was loyal and faithful. Suddenly Myungsoo’s heart ached, realizing what he had accused her of.
 
“I-I’m so sorry.” Myungsoo mumbled, while pulling Suzy into his arms. Suzy struggled, trying to break free from his touch which only lead to Myungsoo hugging her tighter.
 
“I was stupid for accusing you of cheating on me,” He whispered. “but every time I see you with another man I can’t help but get all riffled up. I’m afraid you’ll find someone way better than me and leave me.” He softly held her chin and wiped the tears away from her face.
 
Slowly he led her to his bed and gently laid her down, with him on top of her. He gently grazed his fingers on her lips and stared at her. “I’m so sorry.” He whispered again, while kissing her forehead.
 
Both their heartbeats accelerated at the contact. Myungsoo left a trail of kisses, from her forehead to her temple to her check to her nose to her chin.
 
Suzy closed her eyes and anticipated where he’d kiss her next. Leaning in forward - 
 
“Myungsoo! Suzy-ssi! Time for dinner!” Sungjong called from behind the door. Groaning, Myungsoo got of Suzy and pulled her up. Suzy fixed her shirt, flustered. While Myungsoo chuckled at his girlfriend. 
 
“We should probably get outside, or else they’ll start to wonder…”  Myungsoo said trailing off.
 
All pair of eyes were on the couple as they stepped out of the room. 
 
Infinite had heard some yelling and looked at the door wondering if they should have interrupt the two. Once they didn’t hear any more voice - their eyes widen, they pushed Sungjong forward, telling them that dinner was ready.
 
Suzy squirmed feeling six pair of eyes on them. She pulled on the sleeve of Myungsoo’s shirt, showing that she felt uncomfortable. Myungsoo chuckled, at his girlfriend’s action, then glared at s - telling them with his eyes to stop staring at them.
 
Sunggyu cleared his throat before ordering Sungjong to set up the table. Sungjong complained, and mumbled something about being bossed around, before going to the kitchen and setting up the table.
 
Sunggyu turned his attention to Suzy. “Are you staying over for dinner?” 
 
Suzy looked up at Myungsoo, to see if it was okay.  Myungsoo gave her the ‘okay’ and Suzy nodded a yes towards Sunggyu. Sunggyu left the couple alone in the living room, while the rest of the members were in the kitchen.
 
“Liars.” Myungsoo mumbled under his breath. 
 
Suzy raised an eyebrow. “What?”
 
Myungsoo shook his head a little bit and laughed. “Dinner isn’t even ready, though that’s what they called us out for saying that dinner was ready.”  
 
Suzy laughed a bit, while Myungsoo cursed under his breath. 
 
‘This close!’ Myungsoo thought, while looking at Suzy’s lips. The only thing he had an appetite for was her lips - which he had yet to taste. 
 
Suzy noticed this and blushed, looking away.