Kiss and Sell | 06

Kiss and Sell

"Hey." Myungsoo's eyes widen at the person in front of the door. It was Suzy. Myungsoo quickly pulled her into his dorm and closed the door behind them.

 

"I've been going crazy because of you." He whipsered as he embraced her into a tight hug. Suzy wrapped her arms him as well and sighed. She misssed being in his presence, even if it has been two days. It felt like weeks to her. 

 

"I've missed you so much," Suzy mumbled into the hug. "So I sneaked over here to see you." Myungsoo's eyes widen as he heard his girlfriend's confession of sneaking over to see him. Though he was happy that she missed him, he was worried that she'd get into more trouble with her boss. 

 

"Are you crazy?" Myungsoo scolded as he held Suzy at arms length, to take a good look at her. "JYP sunbae will kill you! Worst, what if someone saw you come here? You'll become the talk of Korea." Suzy pouted. She came all the way here because she missed her boyfriend. She honestly didn't care if some one saw her coming here.

 

"YAH! Kim Myungsoo!" Myungsoo looked at Suzy in shocked. This was the first time that she had used informalities with him. "I came all the way here to your dorm because I missed you! Do you really think that I want to talk about other people and the concecquencies?" Myungsoo watched and listened as Suzy let out her frustrations. "Even if it was two days, all I wanted to do was just see you! I'm so tired of hearing about the concequesnces to my actions!" Suzy sobbed, she didn't want to sound like some clingy girlfriend but she couldn't help it. 

 

Myungsoo embraced Suzy tightly and held her there to let out all her frustrations and worries. For a few minutes they stood like that, silent. 

 

"I'm so sorry." Myungsoo whispered into Suzy's ear. It seemed like every time he said something it would end up making Suzy cry. And he really didn't want to be the person to make her cry. He wanted to be the person to protect her. He wanted to be the person to make her smile, but how could he do that if he's always making her cry?

 

Myungsoo held Suzy at arms length and looked at her, really looked at her. It pained him to see his Suzy crying because of him. "Suzy.." He mumbled into her hair, as he embraced her again into another tight hug. "Are you happy?" 

 

Suzy stepped back and looked at her boyfriend confused with his sudden question. "What are you talking about?" Suzy asked.

 

"Are you happy....with me?" Myungsoo said again, and added the last part.

 

"Of course I am. I'm just... under a lot of stress these days because of the whole scandal." Suzy mumbled. "And if you're thinking about breaking up, Kim Myungsoo, I'll throw you down and kiss the living day light out of you." Suzy said playfully.

 

Myungsoo chuckled and looked in to Suzy's eyes. "I like you alot Sue Ji Bae," he led them to the couch before continuing. "but I can't help but feel that I'm the reason for your sadness. I was looking at the comments they said aboutyou online and they were saying stupid things. It hurts me because I couldn't do anything." Suzy listened to her boyfriend and intertwined their fingers together.

 

"We'll get through this together." Suzy yawned before laying her head on to his lap.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

"HYUNG!" Sungjong shouted once he entered their dorms. He was answered with silence. Kicking off his shoes he called again. "MYUNGSOO HYU-" Upon entering the living room he noticed that his Hyung and Suzy-sshi were sleeping on the couch like the cute couple they were. 

 

Sungjong looked at the chicken carton he had in his hands then at the sleeping couple on the couch. Sungjong laid the chicken onto the kitchen table then retreated to his room, but before he did so, he got his camera and took a picture of the cute couple, chuckling to himself.