Kiss and Sell | 03

Kiss and Sell

 

 
 
 
Suzy was blushing by the end of dinner with Infinite. The members, especially Sungyeol kept asking about their relationship, even urge them to kiss in front of them - which Suzy had strongly refused. Myungsoo pouted, disappointed - it was like he’d never get to kiss her.
 
After another hour spent at his dorm, Suzy looked at her cell phone and checked the time. 
 
“12:03 PM.” Suzy mumbled, before putting her phone back into her pocket. “I should probably be heading back now.” 
 
“I’ll walk you to the bus stop.” Myungsoo said. Before she could answer he grabbed his jacket and opened the door. Suzy said her goodbyes to s and left with Myungsoo.
 
It was silent as the two walked down the silent streets of Seoul. To their dismay, they saw the bus pull out and drove away. 
 
Without thinking Myungsoo ran after it like a madman, yelling. Suzy laughed at her silly boyfriend.
 
“Oppa! I think you should stop. You look silly.” Suzy giggled. She watched as he leaned over, trying to catch his breath.
 
Myungsoo stood up straight and looked at his adorable girlfriend. “What now?” He asked. Suzy just shrugged her shoulders.
 
“I guess I’ll just walk.”
 
“You can’t walk back to your dorm alone at night!” Myungsoo protested. Suzy wiggled her eyebrows.
 
“Why not?” 
 
“Because you’re a GIRL!”
 
Suzy made a face. “I can protect myself, plus you should probably get back to your dorm and get some sleep, you have a busy schedule tomorrow.”
 
“You are my first priority, Bae Sueji.” Myungsoo whispered, while intertwining her fingers to his. Sighing, she gave in and let Myungsoo walk her back to her dorm. It was quiet as they were walking until she noticed that they were in a park. Suzy stopped in her tracks which Myungsoo to look at Suzy.
 
“What?” he asked.
 
“Where are we?” Suzy began to regret letting Myungsoo take the lead.
 
“Shortcut.” He grinned, showing off his dimple.
 
“Are you sure?” She questioned. She began to remember that one time when her and Myungsoo got lost, because he had insisted that he knew which way the amusement park was and had refused to hand over the map to her.
 
“Yup.”
 
As they continued on the path, Suzy grew paranoid. She could have swored that she had heard rustling behind them, but every time she turned around there was nothing.
 
“Myungsoo!” Suzy whined. When she got no response from him she turned back around, and to her fright he was no where to be seen.
 
“Where are you?” Suzy cried, scared. She began speeding up her pace, she wanted to get out of this park as fast as possible. 
 
Crack!
 
Suzy snapped her head to where the noise came from. 
 
“BOO!” Myungsoo yelled as he jumped up from behind the bush and landed on top of his screaming girlfriend.
 
“AH!” Suzy screamed. She began shouting out colorful words, which surprised Myungsoo. He had never, ever, in his six months of dating her, heard her say a curse word once. “You scared me!” Suzy glared, hitting his chest with her fist. She stopped halfway with her yelling fit when she realized that he was laying on her. She gulped, when Myungsoo gently brushed his nose against hers. 
 
“You look really beautiful.” He muttered, as he rested his forehead on to hers. Suzy just stayed silent, in shock. 
 
He was freaking on her! Every inch of his body on hers! Was all she was thinking about.
 
Myungsoo chuckled noticing her zombie like stare. “Hey.”
 
Suzy shock her thoughts, hearing his voice. “Hey back.” She whispered.
 
“Can I-” he hesitated a bit before continuing. “kiss you?”
 
Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?
 
Averting her eyes from her boyfriend, Suzy reached for her phone and saw that Fei had called her. 
 
"Yes Unnie?" Suzy said in to the phone, while trying to regrain her posture. Myungsoo sulked, annoyed. Somehow some way, some one or something always manages to ruin their moments.  It was like the universe was against him. He stood up and held his hand out for her, knowing that their moment was ruined. 
 
"Okay Unnie. I'll be there soon. Bye." Suzy hung up her phone and noticed that her boyfriend was sulking. "Oppa, are you okay?" 
 
Myungsoo didn't respond and instead took her hands in his and began walk out of the park. Through out the walk to Suzy's dorm, Suzy noticed that he was quiet and sulking. 
 
When they finally arrived to the building of her dorms, Suzy pulled Myungsoo aside and placed her hands on each sides of his face.
 
"Oppa, what's wrong?" Suzy asked, softly.
 
Myungsoo looked at Suzy and sighed. "It's nothing." He mumbled, before taking her hands of his face. "You should go inside now."
 
"What's wrong?" Suzy pouted, wondering why her boyfriend was in such a rotten mood.
 
"I-Its..." Myungsoo paused for a bit. 
 
"Yes?" Suzy urged him on.
 
"It seems like..." Myungsoo muttered. "I''ll never get to kiss you." He said, looking down at his girlfriend.
 

Myungsoo expected her to sympathaize with him. Maybe even baby him. He wanted her to feel the way he was, which was frustrated. He didn't expect her to laugh, in his face. Put off by his girlfriend's, reaction to his confession he made a face. 

 

"Not funny." Myungsoo pouted, while lightly pushing Suzy. 

 

"That's why your sulking like a five year old?" Suzy poked fun at her boyfriend. She found him absolutely adorable.

 

"Hmmm." Myungsoo made a face. "I'm going home." 

 

Just as he began walking back, Suzy took hold of his wrist and turned him back to her,grabbed the collar of his shirt, and said, "Your lips look a little lonely, would they like to meet mine?" He laughed and bent his head down to kiss her while she smiled as his lips meant hers.

 

CLICK. CLICK.

 

------------

 

OMG I JUST WATCHED IY2~! AND MY MYUGZY SELF CANNOT CONTAIN ITS SELF! I NEED MOARRRRRRR!'

Myungsoo tried to convince Suzy to pick him xD

SO EFFING CUTE! <3

I WILL SHIP THIS FOR EVER.

THAT IS ALL!

   tumblr_m50cndYIQT1qa6af0o1_500.gif