Kiss and Sell | 04

Kiss and Sell

BREAKING NEWS! 

Korea's Sweetheart Suzy and Infinite's L caught on an intimate date late out at night!

On June 5, 2012, Korea's sweeheart and girlgroup member of miss A was spotted with L, who is a member of the popular boy group, Infinite. They were first spotted at a near by park, close to Suzy's dorm. It had seem that L was taking Suzy back to her dorm. Our reported described them to be a cute and intimate couple. As of now, representetive's from both JYPE and Woolim have not spoken of this matter.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

Fei tooked the remote on the coffee table and clicked the TV off, then looked at Jia, who also wore the same expression as she did, fear. 

 

She feared how this scandal would affect miss A. She feared how JYP would react to this. She feared the netizen and what they would say. And most importantly, she feared for Suzy's well being.  Fei knew how harsh and scary fangirls can be and she deffinitately didn't was Suzy to go through that. 

 

"Open up!" There was a banging on a door, and an urget voice behind it. Jia opened the door and saw there manager who was bent over trying to catch his breath. 

 

"You guys have to report at the JYP office immediately. JYP PD-nim said it's urgent. Min is already in the van waiting." miss A's manager breathed. He looked around and saw that Suzy was no where to be seen. "Where is Suzy?" 

 

"She's still sleeping." Fei said.

 

"Go wake her up. We have to leave before fans start coming." 

 

Fei did what she was told and quietly entered Suzy's room. Fei smiled, watching the big maknae sleep soundlessly. She sat besides her bed and carefully caressed her check, like a loving mother would do with her child. 

 

"Suzy-ah, time to wake up." Fei whispered, shaking her sleeping for softly. Suzy stirred in her sleep and blinked a few times, before sitting up. "Suzy, we have to go to the office, it's really important." Suzy looked at Fei and noticed that her face looked a bit troubled. Suzy pulled off her covers and got ready quickly and headed into the van.

 

Scared was an understatement, Suzy was terrified. She played with her thumbs while waiting to be called in to PD-nim's office, along with the rest of the miss A members. "I'm so stupid!" Suzy scolded herself quietly. It was all her fault. This huge mess. She should have been more careful!

 

"Don't be so hard on yourself." Fei said, patting the frantic girl's back.

 

"It's not your fault." Min assured her. "Yes it is."

 

Suzy bowed her head, apoligtic towards her members. "I've shouldn't have been so careless."  Jia looked at Suzy with sympathy. She didn't know how JYP would react to all of this.

 

"Girls," A petit women from the front desk said. "JYP-nim would like you see you now." Suzy gulped, scared of JYP. JYP was a boss who would act like an older uncle to his artist, but once it was time for work, all playfulness was pushed aside and he would suddenly become serious. This was the man that made her repeat the "Hello Hello" line over and over again for an hour in front of a mirror, during their debut days.

 

All the members looked at each other, silently holding each others hands and walking towards the office.

 

Oh, hell.

 

 

 

================

 

Like this Myungzy Page ^^

https://www.facebook.com/myungzy