Kiss and Sell | 07

Kiss and Sell

6 months later. 

 

The scandal between Myungsoo and Suzy eventually died out. Some fans later came to accept their relationship, while others refused, not that it mattered. Like any other couples, they had their arugements. They were even close to breaking up at one point, due to a miss understanding, dealing with Myungsoo and another female idol. Suzy would be lying if she said she wasn't jealous of all the attention Myungsoo got from female fans and celeberties. Though it was Myungsoo who had constantly felt insecure in their relationship. Especially with all the male celeberties expressing their love and affection for the nation's "First Love." It wasn't until Suzy had to explain to Myungsoo that she wouldn't dare leave him for somebody else and that she was in to deep in love with him.

 

Though they had their arguments and quarrels, they also had their sweet moments like any other couples. Like the time when Suzy was down and depressed with all the backlash she got from dating Myungsoo. She had left like she wasn't good enough and insecure due to netizens calling her fat and disgusting, so Myungsoo brought over his guitar to Suzy's dorm and sang "Why I Love You," to her and kissed all her insecturies away. Or that one time when Suzy had visited Infinite's dorm, while Myungsoo was gone due to a schedule, and posted post-it notes  all over his room with cute sayings and reason's as to why she loves him.

 

They also managed to make headlines a few times, like  that one time where they were pictured, holding hands, as Myungsoo had dropped Suzy back to the dorms. It was very rarely though  that Myungsoo and Suzy were affectionate in the public, even after a year of dating but that all changed during a concert with many groups, including INFINITE and miss A, at the ending stage where Myungsoo had bravely took Suzy's hand in his, as to say that he was proud to have her. Myungsoo had decided that day that he wouldn't find hide  affection for Suzy any longer.

 

And he proved that..

 

"And the winner of today's award goes to... INFINITE!" The two MC's gave them the trophy and boquet.The confetti fell down and Sunggyu and Woohyun gave their speeches. Myungsoo made eye contact with Suzy, who was smiling at him, to which he smiled back. All the other idol groups began to leave including, miss A. Instead of the encore performance, INFINITE, or more like Myungsoo had spoke into the microphone. "Bae Sue Ji," was all he said. The audience members watched, curious as what was to take place. Fei and Jia pushed Suzy back on to a stage with smiles on their faces. Suzy slowly walked towards Myungsoo. As she did, Myungsoo took out the object from his pocket and held it behind his back as he walked towards Suzy.

 

"Bae Sue Ji." He repeated himself once more, while looking at her. Really looking at her. Her kind smiling eyes, her inviting lips, and her well sructured nose. "Even though we've been dating for a year.." the audience members started yelling and hollering in antcipating in where this would lead. "I can gladly say that I'm happy whenever I am with you." Suzy looked at the INFINITE members, hoping to get some kind of clue as to what was going on, but all the members did was smile and laugh. "You are the first thing that I think of when I wake up. You are the last person I want to see before I go to sleep. You are what I dream about. You are what I've wished for." By this time, the audience have a clue of what's about to go down. Suzy notices that Myungsoo is holding something in his hands.

 

"And so I've come to this conclusion," he pauses, then looks at the audience then back at Suzy. "that I..." he pauses again, bringing Suzy close to him. "want to promise myself to you." With that the audience members go crazy, cheering and hollering. Some even crying. Sungjong holds Myungsoo's mic while Myungsoo puts the ring on Suzy's finger. He then gets the mic back from Sungjong. "This isn't an engagement ring." He speaks. "Not yet at least." Suzy looks at Myungsoo, and feels like she's about to burst into tears- of course, tears of joy. "This ring here," He holds her hand with the ring and shows the audience. "Is a symbol of myself promsing to be yours. With this ring,  I promise to marry you one day." With Myungsoo having proposed his love and promising one day to marry Suzy, the audience members went crazy. After his confession, INFINITE's "The Chaser" played.

 

Suzy pulled Myungsoo into a tight embraced and rested her head on the nook of his neck for a minute before pulling away. "I'd really like to kiss you right now," He breathed. "but I'm afraid that if I do your crazy fans will stone me if I do." She chuckled before pulling him down by his collar and into a kiss.

 

The End.

Lol, cheesy Myungsoo. Did you guys  like it? Comment ^-^v