Kiss and Sell | 05

Kiss and Sell

SCANDAL: miss A's Suzy and Infinite's L caught kissing!

Korea's sweetheart and popular idol, L, from Infinite caught kissing at night in front of dorms!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What is this"?"  JYP asked rather calmly, as they stood opposite of him. He looked at the girls closely and noticed that all of then had their eyes down. "So will you explain to me what this is, before I talk to the reporters?" JYP questioned when no one answered his question. 

 

"It's all my fault, PD-nim." Suzy said, bowing her head. "I've should have been more careful. I'm sorry." JYP looked at Suzy for a few minutes, before moving his stare towards the other members. 

 

"I know I didn't exactly restrict you girl's from dating, because I thought I didn't have to worry about you girl's and dating since you are fairly new ..." JYP paused. "But apparently I was wrong about that and since the damage is done, there isn't much I could do." Suzy bowed once more. 

 

"I have taken care of everything for right now, but as of now, Suzy, your current shedule has been canceled until all this damage is done. Also, you are refrained from going anywhere besides  the building or your dorms, for  your safety."

 

Fei looked at Suzy and held her hand. Once JYP was done talking, Suzy lifted her head and tried to speak.

 

"A-are you going to keep me away from Myungsoo-oppa?" Suzy said in a voice that was barely audable. 

 

JYP soften his stare and looked at the poor girl in front of him.  "I would never keep my children away from who they're dating, but right now, since the public eye is on you, I'd rather you keep in the dark until everything settles."

 

Suzy smiled a little, releaved to know that he wasn't going to stop her from seeing Myungsoo.

 

"BUT, I hope you know that, there are rules now." All the girls looked up at JYP wide eyed.  "Now, every member, exluding Min, since she lives with her grandmother, will have a curfew and a set time of when to get back to the dorm. Suzy, the manager will get a hold of your cell phone, laptop and anything that can accesss the internet. You are allowed only a certain amount of hours on them." Suzy just nodded, accepting everything throwed at her. It was her fault for being so careless. "Now girls, espeically Suzy, I want you guys to be more careful. You guys may leave now, I have to make some phone calls and do damage control."

 

 

 

Myungsoo paced around the room, looking at his phone every now and then. Since his relationship with Suzy had been exposed this early morning, he hadn't been able to contact her. Everytime he called her, it took him straight to the machine. Every message he sent her went unanswered.

 

He was starting to worry. After being talked to by the CEO of WooLim Ent., he was instructed to stay in the dorms and not to step a foot out. From what his CEO told him, his CEO was currently taking with JYP PD-nim to control the damage the two idols have done.

 

After hearing the answering machine for the nth time, he chucked his phone on to the bed and sighed frustrated. There was no way he could reach Suzy. Each time he tried to call her, he only get the answering machine.

 

"Hyung, you have to chillax." The maknae, Sungjong said, watching his hyung pace around the room.

 

Myungsoo glared at the younger one. "How can I "chillax" when I can't get a hold of my girlfriend?"

 

"Sorry," Sungjong rolled his eyes. "Everything will be okay. Suzy-ssi is probably really busy right now."

 

"Busy with what? They probably erased her whole schedule like they did me." Just then, Sunggyu walked in to the room.

 

Myungsoo stood still and awkward. He could already feel that he was going to get scolded by the leader. "You should have been more careful!
 Sunggyu said, while poking him in the chest with each word he spoke. "Do you know how your scandal affects everyone in infinite?" Myungsoo lowered his head. Sunggyu was right, he should have been more careful. He shouldn't have let his feelings take over. "I'm so sorry for being careless."

 

"Well, what's done is done. It's no use, beating yourself over it." Sunggyu said, while patting Myungsoo's back.

 

===

 

It's been two whole days since the scandal occured. Their relationship had been made public. Both miss A and Infinite watched, as their fancafe's member's decreased by 100+ a day.  The dating scandal effected both Infinite and miss A, but it effected Suzy the most. On all the popular soical websites, there were messages to Suzy from enraged Infinite fans, specially Myungsoo fans. Of course, Suzy didn't read any of them because JYP had banned her from anything thing that connect to the internet, but that didn't stop Myungsoo from reading those comments. 

 

It angered him how his so called "fans" could say those insults to Suzy. What frustrated him the most though, was that he wasn't able to get in contact with Suzy these last two days, which worried him. All he wanted right now, was to hear Suzy's smoothing voice. All he wanted was to feel her warm embrace. All he wanted was to see Suzy. His Suzy. 

 

"Aish!" Myungsoo sighed, while looking at the phone in his hands. "You're driving me crazy, you know that Suzy Bae?" He whispered to his phone, as it was Suzy herself. The rest of Infinite were on their schedule, while he was stuck in the dorms. Again. All this thoughts were cut off once there was a ring at the door bell. Standing up from the bed, Myungsoo walked over and without looking at who it was, he opened the door.

 

===

 

Like 

 

https://www.facebook.com/myungzy