Kiss and Sell | 01

Kiss and Sell

 

 
It’s been two years since Infinite debuted and so far they’ve had a pretty successful debut. They’ve been considered “power rookies,” won a few awards and even made a few friends with other idols, but what Myungsoo treasures the most out of the past two years was meeting the maknae of miss A, Sueji Bae. 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Myungsoo anxiously looked at the clock that hung on the wall of the waiting room. He paced back and forth, looking at the  clock - what seemed every other second. This was the longest five minutes of his life. The infinite members watched and laughed at Myungsoo’s anxious state. They weren’t use to this side of Myungsoo.
 
“Yah! Myungsoo, You’ve got to relax at bit.” Sunggyu chuckled, while patting his dongsae’s back.
 
Myungsoo ignored his words and instead watched the MC couple on the TV screen. He watched as the male MC put his hand the female MC and pulled her a little too close for his comfort. 
 
“You’re knuckles are turning white Myungsoo.” Woohyun said. Myungsoo stared down at his knuckles, he didn’t even realized that he had clenched them together so tight. 
 
“I think we should turn the TV off.” The maknae, Sungjong suggested. Sunggyu agreed and turned off the TV. “Calm down Myungsoo.”
 
Once the five minutes - which seemed forever in Myungsoo’s mind - were finally over, he rushed out of the door and into her waiting room.
 
“Oppa!” His heart began to flutter, hearing her honey sweet voice. He turned around and saw Suzy  there standing in the doorway with a smile on her lips. He watched at she closed the door behind her and walked up to him.
 
“I thought you left already.” Suzy mumbled into his chest, as he embraced her.
 
“Are you kidding?” Myungsoo said. “Whenever I have an opportunity to be with you, I’ll take it.”
Suzy chuckled a bit the cheesy Myungsoo. She wasn’t use to this side of him. He barely showed this side to her, even if she was his girlfriend of six months.
 
Myungsoo stared at Suzy adoringly and pulled her into another hug. “I was very jealous.” Myungsoo mumbled, referring to Suzy and Minho’s couple act as Mc’s.
 
Suzy pulled away from Myungsoo and pouted, then lightly hit him on the chest. “Yah! What about you and your scenes with Yerim?” She said refering to his drama ‘Shut up! Flower Boy Band,’ where his character is couple up with a girl named Yerim.
 
 
“Yeah? What about you confessing your love to all your oppa’s?” Myungsoo rolled his eyes, remembering all the interviews he had watched of Suzy confessing her liking towards idols and coworkers, such as Yoseob, Soohyun, Wooyoung, etc..
 
“But that’s different!” Suzy protested.
 
“How so?” Myungsoo asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
“You weren’t mine back then, but now…” Suzy left the sentence uncontinued which drove Myungsoo insane.
 
“Now what…?” Myungsoo pressed on, but Suzy just sticked her tongue out.
 
“Yah!” Myungsoo shouted.
 
“If you don’t stop questioning me, I’ll just go hang out with Minho oppa.” Suzy teased, while walking towards the door.
 
Myungsoo growled and blocked the door before Suzy could walk away.
 
“Don’t tease me Bae Sueji!” He warned, pinning her back against the wall.
 
“You’re so jealous.” Suzy giggled, but once stopped once she realized how close Myungsoo’s lips were close to hers. She gulped, noticing how soft his lips looked all of a sudden. 
 
Even though they’ve been dating for only six months, they’ve never officially had their first kiss. Their relationship mainly consisted of hugs, and really short pecks on the check. It seemed pretty pathetic, considering they’ve been dating for six months, but both have been busy with schedules. Plus there never seemed to be the right time, well that was until now…
 
Myungsoo who noticed Suzy looking at his lips chuckled a bit. He too, was staring at Suzy’s lips, wondering if they were as soft as they looked.
 
Both were slowly leaning in to meet each others inviting lips. Just as their lips were about to greet each other, a knock sound from the door.
 
Suzy pushed Myungsoo away, flustered. While Myungsoo cursed under his breath. 
 
‘So close.’ he thought.
 
The door opened revealing both miss A and Infinite members. “Did we interrupt something?” Min questioned, noticing how Suzy was red while Myungsoo looked irritated. 
 
“N-No.”
 
“Yes.”
 
Both Suzy and Myungsoo answered. Infinite and miss A looked at each other confused.
 
“Y-You didn’t interrupt us.” Suzy stuttered.
 
“Yes, you guys did.” Myungsoo insisted, glaring at s.
 
“We were about to ki-” Before Myungsoo could confess to their almost kiss, Suzy cut him off with coughing fits.
 
“Are you okay.” Fei asked, patting her back. Suzy only nodded.
 
Once it seemed like everyone had forgot about Myungsoo’s almost confession, Sungyeol brought it up again. “So what were you guys doing that we interrupted.” 
 
“We were about to share our first kiss with each other until you guys decided to interrupt.” 
 
“YOU GUYS HAVEN’T KISSED YET?” Both miss A and infinite asked surprised at the couple.
 
Suzy covered her face while Myungsoo glared at the them. “We would have, but you guys interrupted us.”
 
“We’re leaving now!” miss A’s manager said, popping his head into the dressing room.
 
Infinite and miss A members bid their goodbyes to each other and left the room, leaving Myungsoo and Suzy alone.
“I guess I’ll see you next time.” Suzy sighed, knowing that next time would mean in a couple of weeks since Infinite was going to be promoting in Japan for a while.
 
Myungsoo who noticed the sigh, pulled Suzy into his arms and hugged her tight. He pulled her far back far enough to see Suzy’s face. Slowly he leaned in, only to be interrupted again.
 
“Suzy, come on! We’re going to be late for your schedule!” Her manager called out.
 
Again, Myungsoo cursed under his breath and Suzy blushed embarrassed. 
 
Myungsoo hesitantly let Suzy go.
 
“Next time, I‘ll kiss you.” Myungsoo promised himself, while touching his lips.